AdamSmith

James Franco shares nude photos of himself with Seth Rogen on Instagram

:lol:

James Franco shares nude photos of himself with Seth Rogen on Instagram

James Franco and Seth Rogen aren't waiting to get hacked in order to share nude photos.

The longtime friends and collaborators pose side by side wearing only messenger bags in a photo Franco posted on Instagram on Friday.

"Boom boom, NAKED and Afraid," the 36-year-old "Spring Breakers" star captioned the image, which blurs out their privates. "Me and Seth, in the bush, naked, together. For reals."

Another nudie snapshot shows the men dancing in the wilderness.

Cont. at http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/james-franco-posts-nude-photo-seth-rogen-article-1.1964102

James Franco and Seth Rogen Get 'Naked and Afraid'

By E. Alex Jung

vulture.com

BFFs and co-stars of the upcoming film The Interview, James Franco and Seth Rogen got naked and afraid on Franco's Instagram. The two cavorted around the woods sans clothes, looking dirty, and doing "sword fights" (you know what that is). On one of the photos Franco wrote, "See if me and seth can make it, NAKED and AFRAID!!!! Wtf?! You'll see........" suggesting that they might be filming an episode of the Discovery channel's Naked and Afraid (think Survivor meets Dating Naked), which puts two strangers, "one man and one woman," together in the middle of nowhere without any food, supplies, or clothes. They seemed to have bent their gender rule for Franco and Rogen, who just love each other's bodies so very much.

http://www.vulture.com/2014/10/james-franco-and-seth-rogen-get-naked-and-afraid.html

• Members

"As the 32-year-old "Neighbors" star and Franco have done several times in the past -- remember their spoof on Kanye West's "Bound 2" music video, starring Rogen as Kim Kardashian? -- the comedic duo may just be at it again."

I know, I know, but its an assault of my senses.... Now had they both been attractive, i probably wouldnt care !