wayout

Here's Something Hito Will Love...

• Members

Because it is about his favorite Prince and an adorable child...

Btw, I was amused to read "I was chuffed to bits", I never heard that before and if it wasn't said by a little girl in the article, I would have thought it meant something totally different.

'I was completely over the moon': Little girl's delight at being hoisted onto Prince Harry's shoulders so she could see the bands at the Invictus Games closing ceremony
  • Isabelle Nixon, five, was left upset after being unable to see the stage
  • Adam Nixon, 31, had earlier captained Team GB to victory in basketball
  • Prince Harry spotted the little girl and swung her onto his shoulders
  • The royal then stayed and danced with Isabelle for the rest of the evening
  • Her soldier father lost his left leg following an IED blast in Basra in 2004

By RUTH STYLES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:04 EST, 18 September 2014 | UPDATED: 15:01 EST, 18 September 2014

Unable to see the stage and blocked in by other fans, five-year-old Isabelle Nixon was less than impressed with the Invictus Games closing ceremony - until, that is, Prince Harry came to the rescue.

After spotting the little girl, the prince, 30, hoisted her on to his shoulders and then stayed to dance with her as the Foo Fighters took to the stage.

Isabelle, whose father Adam, 31, from Hereford, captained Team GB's wheelchair basketball team to victory on Sunday, didn't realise who her hero was until her delighted mother Taryn exclaimed: 'You're dancing with Prince Harry!'

Scroll down for video

article-2760629-2173775600000578-562_306
+10
article-2760629-2173779700000578-20_306x

Party prince: Harry picked up Isabelle Nixon, five, put her on his shoulders and danced for the rest of the gig

Isabelle said: 'I was completely over the moon. I was chuffed to bits.'

Mr Nixon, a former Gunner in 26 Regiment Royal Artillery, lost his one of his legs following an IED explosion in Basra in Iraq in March 2004.

His left leg had to be amputated while his right was badly damaged, leaving him confined to a wheelchair.

Despite his injury, Mr Nixon, who has four children, daughter Abigail, 11, Jayden, eight, five-year-old Isabelle and three-year-old Lilyana, continued to play his basketball.

'Prince Harry had spoken to us at the ceremony, just to say how proud he was of us guys,' explained Mr Nixon. 'We were underdogs in the final but we beat the US at their own game.'

article-2760629-2173778D00000578-935_634

Thrilled: Former soldier Adam Nixon, 31, with Prince Harry (centre) and his five-year-old daughter, Isabelle

article-2760629-2173759800000578-145_634

Delighted: Earlier, former gunner Mr Nixon had captained Team GB to victory in the wheelchair basketball

'He came up, shook my hand and said: "You are a legend" and I asked him for a photo with him and my family.

'Then later, after his speech, Foo Fighters were on the main stage. He came to listen to the music.'

But when Harry, who had earlier told Mr Nixon that he just wanted to 'chill out' and watch the show, spotted the tearful Isabelle, he swung into action.

'He recognised her from earlier in the day and saw she was getting upset because she couldn’t see the band,' adds Mr Nixon.

'He approached us and smiled at me and just literally picked her up and just started to dance so she could see the stage.

article-2760629-2176F62B00000578-1000_30
article-2760629-2176F73F00000578-960_306

Isabelle was thrilled when Prince Harry lifted her onto his shoulders, pictured (left) with her father Adam

article-2760629-2173759000000578-681_634

Thrilled: The entire Nixon family had turned out to support Mr Nixon and Team GB as they went for gold

article-2760629-2173777100000578-620_634

Royal welcome: Isabelle and her brother Jayden and sisters Abigail and Lilyana pose with Prince Harry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2760629/Its-Harry-rescue-Kindhearted-royal-comes-aid-tearful-little-girl-finding-sobbing-Invictus-Games-closing-ceremony.html#ixzz3Dsg2yK3L
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• Members

Hello. Am I the only one on here who thinks that Prince Harry looks even more with every passing year like Diana's horseboy, James Hewitt?

Lets face it ihp, he doesnt come from a long line of Pretty faces....... and most of those Brits look alike anyway, pale and pasty....

Its a good thing they usually also have BIG uncut cocks, their saving race for ME ! :thumbsup:

• Members

Hello. Am I the only one on here who thinks that Prince Harry looks even more with every passing year like Diana's horseboy, James Hewitt?

Hmm...you think?

William & Charles

WTOh2.jpg

Harry & James

====

But as I said last time this came up, Charles, William and Harry don't seem to give a shit so no harm, no foul.

Besides the Queen seems equally fond of both her grandsons so again (taking into account that Harry will soon be 3 removes from the direct line of succession) no harm, no foul.

====

Lets face it ihp, he doesnt come from a long line of Pretty faces..

Personally I find his face attractive & masculine but such things are largely a matter of taste in my experience.

• Members

If you're planning to run the kind of paternity test Maury uses, you'd need to dig up Diana and take a sample or two.

Of course if you're willing to pony up for a full blown mapping of their Y chromosomes, have at it.

Who%27s+Your+Daddy-1853597788.png