ihpguy

Just For Hito - Breal Out The Heels

• Members

OK, I loved the voice on the singer, and the song was lovely, but I just dont get the concept.

Was it meant to be homoerotic, or shades of Sweeney Todd ?

Was the message that you will get a man if you are well groomed, or simply that you should dance in a barbershop with random

strangers ?

OH MY, what was this video trying to show and tell me ???? :sweat:

• Members

This is a truly beautiful song with depth of meaning and emotion. I know this artist very well and hold him in high regard. One can relate to or interpret the meaning at whatever level it touches them based on their own experiences of course. Also, one can also simply enjoy the beauty of the totality of the song without even trying to gather insight or reflection. A video may or may not always compliment that interpretation so I often tend to just listen to the artist performance. In this case, however, there was for me a nice synthesis between the music and the video that added something extra special that is difficult to articulate.

I came across this, for those that would like to hear the artist's intent: A quote directly from Matt, regarding the song.

"The biggest love of my life had fallen out of love with me because he thought I had fallen out of love with him. This was the saddest thing that had happened in my life romantically to date.

The song was a real attempt to reconcile with someone who meant very much to me."

Using the metaphor of a roller coaster for a relationship, and that roller coaster, like the relationship, coming to an end. Also, about trying to let go at the end of a relationship.

• Members

Sucky, listen to the lyrics.

JGoo, thanks for saying it much better than I could.

HITO, I 'll watch you get dipped and smooched to this song on your wedding night while you are in a pair of Manolos. And I'll even do all of your flowers if you wish. Retired florist that I am.

• Members

Hito, who will be walking you down the aisle? The bride has enough bling to almost hide the fact that she was seven months preggers....so let the love flow guys. Being boyfriendless at the moment, I could use some.

post-122724-0-83762200-1410587072_thumb.

post-122724-0-03648800-1410587615_thumb.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my thank you so much ihpguy!!! I love flowers and want a lot of flowers at my wedding..^_^ I don't want an expensive wedding. I plan to use plants for table pieces and whoever wants could take them home. NO Alcohol is going to be served at my wedding. Maybe just a little bit for the reception but that's it. I would like to serve healthy cups of herb tea. I also like to decorate the guess book area with herb plants.

So thanks for your offer.. ^_^ =3

• Members

hito, although your wedding sounds like it will be the party of the century ( :whistle: ) please dont send me an invite.... I am busy that day; there's a new Muppets movie opening at the local theatre, and the 7 Eleven is giving away Free slurpies..... So, I'll just send you my Congrats now, and you can keep them on ice !