Guest EXPAT

Justin Bieber tonight on "Fashion Rocks"

• Members

I am not an expert on photoshopping by any means, and I have been fooled more than once (and probably more times than I realize)....but here is a pic that looks like the source of the pic being discussed:

selena-bieber-pictures-15.jpg

Of course, i suppose someone could photoshop the nude pic by putting on the shorts but that just doesn't seem to make much sense, lol :smile: And the framing and general positioning/appearance make it seem unlikely that it is a sequence where he suddenly drops drawers and takes another pic.

• Members

I am not an expert on photoshopping by any means, and I have been fooled more than once (and probably more times than I realize)....but here is a pic that looks like the source of the pic being discussed:

Of course, i suppose someone could photoshop the nude pic by putting on the shorts but that just doesn't seem to make much sense, lol :smile: And the framing and general positioning/appearance make it seem unlikely that it is a sequence where he suddenly drops drawers and takes another pic.

WoW, I wish someone would put that cock on ME !