Guest EXPAT

Justin Bieber tonight on "Fashion Rocks"

• Members

I wasnt sure wHY he was there; he's not exactly known as a fashion icon, or even for Wearing clothes......

He acted like an arrogant, cocky Douche, BUT I must admit he did look Delicious. :ike: (look at that face in pic #2)

I agree he's an "arrogant cocky douche, but he is cute, no getting around that. :yes:

• Members

Even I have to admit he's finally starting to look like a man. . .

justin-bieber-strips-to-his-underwear-fa

Last evening when he showed off his bod, my tongue began to yearn to lick him all over! Too bad he was booed!! It's also quite unfortunate that his "maturing" has been steered in the wrong direction; thus, I presume, encouraged the booing!!!!!

• Members

Last evening when he showed off his bod, my tongue began to yearn to lick him all over! Too bad he was booed!! It's also quite unfortunate that his "maturing" has been steered in the wrong direction; thus, I presume, encouraged the booing!!!!!

I think the booing was good in that it gave him a "reality check" on his current popularity, or lack therefof, but the sad part is that I hardly think he gives a Fuck...... He just went home, smoked a joint and counted his money !

Guest zipperzone

He fills those Calvins pretty nicely in the shots above.

True..... but, wouldn't you rather see him in some low-rise tighty whities, one size too small?

Even better if they were soaking wet :hyper: