TotallyOz

My prediction for the USA President election

Guest GaySacGuy
After much thought, I have decided that I think the next President will get the majority of electoral college votes but NOT the popular vote count. :)

I am willing to go a little furthur out on this limb....I believe the next president will carry both the college and the popular vote...and that will be Barrack Obama!!

I think (hope) that Sarah is a flash in the pan, and once her real record becomes public knowledge, she will not be much hope to McCain

Example Says she sold the Alaska State Plane on E-bay, and McCain chimes in "at a profit"

Fact: Put on E0bay but didn't sell...sold through broker at a loss!

and of course the bridge to nowhere which she was for before she was against, and she still toke the money and spent it on other projects.

For the life of me I can't figure out how anyone can support McCain. I'm sorry the guy spent 5 years living in a box being tortured during the war, but how that qualifies him as an International Affaiirs expert escapes me - if anything, i would think it is likely to make him reactionary and hostile. His lack of commitment to any current policy positions as evidence by his flip frops on virtually everything that used to characterize him as a rebel and now aligns him with Bush should disqualify him from even running, let alone winning.

But, I've got to hand it to the Republicans. They are smart. McCain, upon any scrutiny, is a disaster. What a stroke to misdirect the debate onto Palin!!! Can you even imagine her as President if anything should happen to the aging and cancer surviving McCain?!!! It's not even necessary to list her anti-gay, anti-environment, anti-progress views. I'd suggest anyone interested look at her record, but does being the mayon of a town of 9000 people and governor of a state for only a few month while not pregnant count as a record?

I'd say Obama should win in a landslide - both the popular and electoral college vote - but we're talking about the same country that elected (sort of) George Bush.

It's the religious right that scares me. It's getting to the point in the USA that all you have to do is mention Jesus a few times and the religious right is all set to support you, no matter what. At this point my money is still on Obama, but the election is still more than a month away. Anything can happen.

Guest slackersam

I hate to say it but I suspect Palin is going to tilt the race to McCain.

Who knew that what straight America really wants is gun toting moose eating MILFs?