ihpguy

Funny 117 Client Story

• Members

Yesterday at 117 something happened that I couldn't believe. Three different boys refused a client's request to get fucked for either 100 Reais or even 150 Reais. Here, where the wage for a lojista or retail worker is rarely over 1100Reais/month, yes per month, they refused the offer to plug a clleint in the butt for 30 minutes for THREE HUNDRED REAIS. Yes. 300Reais.

Why? The clleint was over six feet tall, long blond hair, overweight but there were others there last night who were larger, but a hairless transvestite from Argentina. She was going from one boy to the next to the next, 5 or 6 in total, and they all refused to do him/her for the offered 300Reais. I told the three guys that I was at the table with that after a half-dozen beers, any warm hole would feel good. And three hundred wis after all still three hundred. They all chuckled at my matter-of-fact attitude and refused. I suppose it was a matter of pride(orgulho which is a big thing here) with them and in front of the others they couldn't agree to his/her offer. As I left the rear lounger, outside of the TV room I finally saw one new arriving garoto agreeing to go upstairs together.

Guest parisrio2000

Given that there is no shame in Brazil even for straight men to fuck trannies, I find it hard to believe the reason was embarrassment. Something must have tipped them off that there was something seriously wrong with this client. Maybe being Argentine? :P

I've seen a boy raise his price to R300 to discourage a client (in this case the client was a young Brazilian black guy who was mentally ill).