Guest EXPAT

Calum Hood of "5 Seconds of Summer" flashes penis world goes nuts

https://vine.co/v/OBuKaY9dwxT

Calum Hood flashed his penis on Snapchat, and now the 5 Seconds of Summer bassist’s naked picture has gone viral. They are the latest boy band to go viral globally. His penis is quite impressive.

Even though you never see 18-year-old Hood's face in the video ... he took the brutally honest step of admitting it was him by tweeting ... "I'm still just a teenage kid learning from mistakes ;)"

So, he's young, dumb, and ...

Calum-Hood-Naked-Snapchat-201x300.jpg

0828-callum-hood-vine-4.jpg

• Members

Well it is a worthy weapon of interest, however I wouldnt go nuts, but I do need a bib to catch my saliva....

Although this "ballsy" act will no doubt gain him loads of GAY followers in addition to the teeny-bopper girls, not sure if this is the best example or way of making it to the Top...? (yet I aint complainin) :no:

He needs a better quality camera phone. Ok, I need for him to have a better quality camera phone. :D

I think the problem is that he sent this on SnapChat and the user that received it filmed it for Vine.