Guest EXPAT

Wiggle Wiggle (a parody of the Jason Derulo song)

• Members

I never liked the song, but with the addition of some male eye-candy, it was tolerable. Yes, the boy is blessed with a Great ASS,

but I could help but notice his lips looked a bit "funky".... that's OK, ill just eat his ass and NOT kiss him.. :P

Tangentially, 'Wiggle, Wiggle' was also the name of a song on Dylan's 1990 album 'Under the Red Sky.' Fairly widely regarded as one of his worst songs ever, it was also speculated by some to be his description of one of the only sexual activities he remained capable of, assuming the truthfulness of rumors that his past consumption of certain spider venoms for their hallucinogenic qualities eventually led to amputation of his penis when the venom's carcinogenic properties upon being excreted in the urine caused cancer in said organ.

• Members

"...his past consumption of certain spider venoms for their hallucinogenic qualities eventually led to amputation of his penis when the venom's carcinogenic properties upon being excreted in the urine caused cancer in said organ."

TMI

• Members

Strangely enough, I listened to a program last night about spiders. Among many disgusting things I heard was, first they inject their venom to immobilize their prey and then inject it with enzymes that basically start the digestive process before the spider eats it. Gross.

OTOH, probably spiders might think many of the things that I do (especially to boys) are gross. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1