TotallyOz

Boytoy Call for Moderators

• Members

Some of us are born to brandy about words like 'quotidian' and others of us are left to mop up the mess left behind.

I don't suppose there's any way to convince you guys I took a deliberate risk there to get in a sly dig at AS's love of the grape?

I'm in, as long as you don't mind my borrowing your most excellent phrase from time to time. :thumbsup:

Don't have much to offer in return except my 'prawn in the game of life' cognomen, but your welcome to it! 2948692_39610810.jpg

• Members

I have likes left so write to me which posts you would like to add likes.. :smile:

A like on post #16 on the Best Cocksucking Photo Contest thread would be nice, Dear Hito.

Help a friend out, sweetheart. (You can close your eyes while you click if you want. It's all good.)

• Members

I have likes left so write to me which posts you would like to add likes.. :smile:

Thanks ever so! Just signed out and back in again, and eked out one more. Who knows what the evening has in store.

Besides, shouldn't you save some 'likes' for your honeymoon? :rolleyes:

Hanumanalaya%20Reahoo%20Restaurant%20Sie

Guest hitoallusa

I can't close my eyes and click like but I tried so let me know it worked if not I will try again later..

A like on post #16 on the Best Cocksucking Photo Contest thread would be nice, Dear Hito.

Help a friend out, sweetheart. (You can close your eyes while you click if you want. It's all good.)

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my our honeymoon bed is not up to my par with my taste.. We have talked about this. It has to be special..^_^ What were you thinking Lookin.. ^_^

Thanks ever so! Just signed out and back in again, and eked out one more. Who knows what the evening has in store.

Besides, shouldn't you save some 'likes' for your honeymoon? :rolleyes:

Hanumanalaya%20Reahoo%20Restaurant%20Sie

• Members
Oh my our honeymoon bed is not up to my par with my taste.. We have talked about this. It has to be special.. :smile: What were you thinking Lookin.. :smile:
Well, Hito, please feel free to pick out the bed of your dreams, as I said 'your' honeymoon and not 'our' honeymoon. As I've enjoyed you shopping it around over the years, my guess has always been that your honeymoon bed would be piled to the canopy with doting husbands, while mine would be something a bit more comfortable. :rolleyes:

old-bed-of-nails.jpg