BoyToy

Boytoy New Design Coming Soon!

• Members

I like it...as I am very partial to wine and a good cigar, it is especially appealing to me....but of course the most important aspect is that the guys are pretty darn hot. As I seldom log out, I don't usually see the that part of the site. I do think it is good to occasionally change things and freshen things up a bit so kudos to Daddy and his team!

Guest lurkerspeaks

Well at least it looks like the Client is drinking "Penis-grigio"

To be technical, Pinot grigio is a white wine. Pinot Noir is red.. and in the picture, he is drinking red...

• Members

To be technical, Pinot grigio is a white wine. Pinot Noir is red.. and in the picture, he is drinking red...

and leave it to YOU to be technical..... every site has one, You are Boytoy's.... Try being Less technical and more "Comedic".

• Members

Here is my Question of the Day to all you Members.....

After really studying the sites new design , I realized that all of the "supposed" clients are dressed in Tuxedos, which sort of implies the are "high rollers" or well-do-do men.

As most of the members here are quite active in the "hiring" scene I am curious to know how many of you spend your days in Tuxedos,

OR show up for a hire wearing one ???:

And if you do, it should be a classic, well tailored 2-button, ventless jacket, slim, flat front trousers and mat-satin trim.

Shined shoes, a classic lace-up or slip-on slipper style with subtle embellishment... (NO SOCKS)

If you have double-breasted, throw it away..... They are passe'....

Tips from Grandma Suckrates for making a stylish good "first impression".... :thumbsup:

• Members

I actually owned one Nehru jacket. Talk about an example of extreme styling. ^_^ I can remember wearing a tux twice, once when invited at the local country club to see Johnny Cash (part of my flying job) and once at a friend's wedding. Unfortunately, at neither function did a boy for hire show up. :(

Best regards,

RA1

Guest lurkerspeaks

To put it mildly.

My college interview suit, bought in 1977, was just about exactly the color of that tux above. And made of fibers Not Found in nature

leisurebirth.jpg

• Members

Weren't Leisure Suits after Nehru jackets? I had at least two of those also.

RE: unnatural fibers. Does this mean you don't brake for Naugas? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

Weren't Leisure Suits after Nehru jackets? I had at least two of those also.

RE: unnatural fibers. Does this mean you don't brake for Naugas? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

....My sofa is covered

In real Naugahyde --

When they shot that Nauga

I sat down and cried!

(Chorus)

He moved to Chicago

When that Nauga died!

Allan Sherman