TotallyOz

Lion King Takes over a NYC Subway

What an awful annoying amount of screeching in a confined space. I pity the passengers. It's a great play, but this would turn me off.

One of my fantasies is a personal directed-energy weapon, activated by noise above some set level, so that people making a loud ruckus feel searing skin heat until they shut their yap.

• Members

Those folks are mainly insensitive to others; likely they simply will think their sun screen has failed.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

AS-

I have seen one or more documentaries on a weapon that delivers incapacitating pain. And, I don't mean loud rock music or Gregorian chants but a ray that delivers same. It is pretty amazing to watch would be villains trying to advance near this weapon. First they realize the pain, then as they advance they realize the fact of incapacitation and finally no more advancing.

The good news is no deaths need be involved. The bad news is the cost and availability.

If you are a vendor of such or know of a vendor of such who can provide this weapon at a home owner's budget, please let me know ASAP. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

If you are a vendor of such or know of a vendor of such who can provide this weapon at a home owner's budget, please let me know ASAP. :smile:

It could probably be arranged, providing the homeowner fits certain categories in the McDonnell Douglas Customer Survey above. :smile:

• Members

I MUST fit some category but, at the moment, I am not sure which one. I am pretty sure I am not a general officer, head of state, procurement officer or terrorist. However, I might be "anti" most of those, Does that help me qualify?

Best regards,

RA1