AdamSmith

Forget Ebola: A Map of the Most Common Cause of Death by U.S. State That Keeps Getting Covered Up

For our conspiracy theorists. ^_^

A Map of the Most Common Cause of Death by U.S. State That Keeps Getting Covered Up

by Rollin Bishop at 4:00 pm on August 4, 2014

10539233_10152175551955308_7365177213606

Self-described “evil giraffe” Moe Lane created an amusing map of the most common cause of death by U.S. state that keeps getting covered up. Nebraska, it turns out, is subject to a massive amount of death by “piracy.” Lane’s map was made in response to a similar map by Slate of the most common cause of death by U.S. state other than heart disease and cancer.

image via Moe Lane

http://laughingsquid.com/a-map-of-the-most-common-cause-of-death-by-u-s-state-that-keeps-getting-covered-up/

• Members

I don't know about robot pigeons in TN but we have enough problem with real, live ones. Almost everyone who lives along one of the major flyways in the Mid-South will test positive for histoplasmosis. Never mind the guano we get from bat shit crazy pols which also spreads histo. Guano, not pols. Pols provide their own special brand of disease.

However, with the current interest in un-manned vehicles, no doubt robot pigeons will make their mark. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I test positive for TB because of chicken shit.

Don't think our pols were to blame but then in a state responsible for Andrew Johnson, Jesse Helms and John Edwards, who knows?

Still unable to find the link to the letter 'G' unless the Southeastern Baptist Convention has been right all along in which case I will still take my chances with the alternative.

• Members

I thought I died one night in Indiana or maybe I just spent a month there one night? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

PS--I thought that was called the Schick test not chicken shit test?

PS--I thought that was called the Schick test not chicken shit test?

I had to go get a bunch of additional tests, all involving considerably more sticking with needles than the little 4-tine test, to confirm it was chicken shit reaction.

Re: Dying in Indiana, one may channel Alice Roosevelt Longworth: How could you tell? :D

• Members

I hate being stuck and I think you do also. As we get older, they seem to find more and more reasons to stick us. I do not think they are finding exponentially better results from doing so even though they are finding exponential reasons to do so. :(

There is no cogent way to tell if one is dying in Indiana. One must only concede the results.

OTOH, I like corn. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

There is no cogent way to tell if one is dying in Indiana. One must only concede the results.

OTOH, I like corn. :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

There's nothing wrong with the corn fed Indiana farm boys either.....