Guest StevenDraker

UFC Fighter Has An Underwear You Will Like

Guest hitoallusa

I have to concur with Lookin on this one.. The cleanliness of his underwear is a bit questionable. But at least he is on our side... I have never watched this sport so not sure why his underwear has to be exposed..

• Members
I have to concur with Lookin on this one.. The cleanliness of his underwear is a bit questionable.

Please note that my post was intended as a request for further information rather than a position statement.

A bit of funk doesn't necessarily have to doom a close encounter, but I do like to know whether I should just throw an extra Handi Wipe® in my fanny pack or perhaps tote along something a little more robust. :rolleyes:

2013-07-Mold-2.jpg

• Members

I didn't notice Mr. Clean among your products. The be all and end all of gay cleansers? ^_^

I have admired this man (from afar) for years. ^_^ The man, not the cleaner.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I didn't notice Mr. Clean among your products. The be all and end all of gay cleansers? :smile:

I have admired this man (from afar) for years. :smile: The man, not the cleaner.

I can readily understand this. Not only will he get rid of dirt and grime and grease in just a minute, he will also clean your whole house and everything that's in it. :rolleyes:

mrclean.jpg

Mr. Clean Mr. Clean Mr. Clean