Suckrates

Is it Something He Said ?

• Members

First a Little story, and then MY question:

So, last nite I made my weekly journey to the local sex club... Checked in, did a last minute inspection in the mirror in the bathroom, and embarked on a few laps around the joint to check out the offerings, and be seen...The lighting is sex club dim, but light enough to see, and after about 3 laps I noticed a youngish asian guy kinda checking me out. As is my M.O., I never jump to hook-up with the asian guys because of my stereotyping that their cocks are too small for me, (YES shallow Hal) so I ignored his attention and proceeded to the darkened "communal area" and took my place against one on the peep booths, struck a pose and waited.

It wasnt long before standing beside me was that asian guy. I guesstimate he is in his late 30's, nice looking, about 5'6" (I am 5'9"), with a muscular, compact body, nicely tanned and silky smooth. He is looking my way and rubbing his crotch, but I never make the first move, so again I waited, and shortly he reaches over and starts fondling my chest (my best asset). So I spring into action and reciprocate, caressing his rock hard body and confirming that it is indeed silky smooth. A little boy-play and then a shocker, the guy wants to KISS. Guys never wanna kiss, especially ASIANS, And since I LOVE kissing, this sealed the deal for me. Several minutes of kissy-face and then another shocker, he pushes me down and wants me to suck him. Usually I get the guys that wanna fuck me because I have a big, fat ass, and they dont know that i am 1000% ORAL, so when I get a guy that wants to be sucked, its a marriage made in heaven.

So I pull out his cock, and it's about 6.5" (YES, small for me) but on his small frame it appeared larger, and it had a nice thickness. Uncut... His balls were like two perfectly formed eggs, and his nether regions were baby smooth. I few minutes of sucking, and he must have enjoyed it because he asked if I wanted to "go to a room" ? Since his cock proved nicely suckable I agreed.

In the room, he quickly shed his briefs and sneakers, sat down on the futon, lied back and told me to suck him some more. OK, no problem, and after several minutes, heaven shined on me when he lifted his legs revealing a "perfect pinky rosebud puckerhole" again, perfectly smooth and immaculately CLEAN (YES hito, I did the sniff test).....and he pushed my head into his ass. I dove in and rimmed him for dear life. This was obviously his "sweet spot" because he was moaning and squirming, and I could tell he Loved it......

And THEN it happened !

He says "Oh Yes DADDY, you Eat My Pussy so good".... OK, here is where the tides turn.

First, I didnt know I was his "Daddy", and I hate being called Daddy, especially by a guy that is NOT a Boy.....and Second, I didnt know I was eatting a PUSSY. I thought I was rimming an asshole... I know, I know semantics, but I loathe when guys refer to their holes as PUSSY....

I was immediatly "Turned-off" and ENDED our session, to his surprise. He asked me "what was wrong"

and I lied and told him the ventilation in the room was poor and I needed to get some air....

QUESTION:

Do things guys say during sex have an affect on you and the encounter ? Or can you detach yourself from the Verbal, and have you ever ended a session because things the guy said turned you off (even if he was Extremely HOT) ???

:logik::logik::logik:

Yeah, it affects me. Like, "rough" talk in the middle of sex just makes me laugh. So I will tell the guy that if he launches into it.

Often enough he will admit saying it because he feels like it is expected, not because it especially does anything for him.

I confess I have never been so turned off by talk that I walked away from sex though. No standards! :D

• Members

Yeah, it affects me. Like, "rough" talk in the middle of sex just makes me laugh. So I will tell the guy that if he launches into it. Often enough he will admit saying it because it is expected, not because it especially does anything for him.

And I find it actually does makes a difference WHO is saying the shit. If the words are out of character or do not match the visual, it throws me off. Sorta like how extremely Macho looking men that come off as "FEM" (even with a big cock) doesnt work for me.

• Members

AS-

I agree. Once, during a session, I began softly laughing, not because anything was "funny" but because I was having a good time. My "partner" said, don't do that. I explained why I was laughing but did indeed cease and desist. After a few minutes of mutual admiration we resumed and everything thereafter was fine.

I am sure my partner has also said something I did not agree with but it only lasted for a minute or two and then we resumed.

Best regards,

RA1

He says "Oh Yes DADDY, you Eat My Pussy so good"....

It's funny. Although I like boys, girls and trans, I am right there with you that boys talking about their "pussy" or "boy pussy" or "mangina" is a real turnoff. Nothing about whether they are fem, which I like as well as anything -- just that kind of lingo seems silly. Ugh.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my that's why when I say.. "I love you, marriage or engagement" during sex guys run away and never call again.. I should just remain silent..

Guest hitoallusa

lol. But I love making eye contacts... Unfortunately most of them close their eyes... Not sure why...^_^

Try lying FACE DOWN...... it helps !

Guest Fluffypuff

Don't blame you at all, Suckrates. I remember when some guy told me he wanted to touch me until "you explode and everything comes out."

This was that guy from last year who appeared to be gay. Yeah a few women squirt, but the language clearly referred to a guy. Totally turned me off.

I'm surprised that your guy had never experienced that reaction before.