AdamSmith

British inventor builds giant 'fart machine' to fire at France

British inventor builds giant 'fart machine' to fire at France

Colin Furze with the 'Fart Machine' he aimed at France [see link below for pics]

By Telegraph Reporters

10:55AM BST 25 Jul 2014

Colin Furze's huge valveless jet engine, housed in a specially constructed pair of buttocks, was placed in Dover and aimed in the general direction of France.

Colin Furze, a plumber and inventor from Stamford, Lincolnshire, has begun building the biggest fart machine ever, which he plans to place on top of the cliffs of Dover and aim across the Channel towards France. His hope is that the French, 21 miles away, will hear the blast.

The machine, which Furze will house in a pair of specially constructed buttocks, is a giant pulse valveless jet engine as used in Nazi V-1 bombs during the Second World War that creates a plume of fire to go along with its deafening roar. Furze hopes to mount the contraption on the cliffs of Dover on July 24, between 6 and 7pm.

Furze's previous homemade inventions include a pair of pneumatic 'Wolverine' claws, magnetic 'Magneto' shoes, hand-mounted 'Pyro' flame-throwers (all inspired by the X-Men films), a 50 mph baby pram, and a fire-spurting mobility scooter. All can be seen in action on his YouTube channel. In his own words, Furze has been "turning the internet up to 11 since 2006".

UPDATE:

The fart machine was aimed at France at 6pm on July 24. Furze tweeted that a faint rumble was audible over the Channel, with video footage due to be uploaded soon:

Photo: Twitter - @colin_furze

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/comedy/10985111/British-inventor-builds-giant-fart-machine-to-fire-at-France.html

Finally, the Brits get their revenge for the V-2 though the target ain't quite right.

Mlle Puff! Welcome, and LOL.

Pics from the article that I couldn't post yesterday from the iPhone...

fart2_2983781b.jpg

Colin Furze with the 'Fart Machine' he aimed at France
fartmachine_2986549c.jpg
The machine, which Furze will house in a pair of specially constructed buttocks, is a giant pulse valveless jet engine as used in Nazi V-1 bombs during the Second World War that creates a plume of fire to go along with its deafening roar. Furze hopes to mount the contraption on the cliffs of Dover on July 24, between 6 and 7pm.

OMG. Such a WASTE OF TIME.

I'm wondering what the OP was thinking with creating this silly thread. :baby:

So it's not bullying when you do it.

Of course I created this thread as a waste of time. What did you expect from a post about a giant fart machine? :rolleyes:

I am, however, honored that you could waste the time to post an appreciation. ^_^

P.S. On no account look at this thread: http://www.boytoy.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17245-fart-filtering-underwear/

Guest ButtWilde

For our Special Guest Star. ;)

Electric-Chair-Whoopie-Cushion.jpg

Oh dear. I think you're going to need a much bigger whoppi cushion than that!

(ala Roy Scheider, Jaws)