Guest SteveBecky

Let Me Show You Let Me Tell You

Guest SteveBecky

I do hope that this post does not just add more fuel to the fire that seems to burn in the name of LMTU, but for those who do not visit the other side I though it was important to show the thoughts of two recent posters from there to try and give this one sided onslaught LMTU attracts a bit of balance.

The only reason I can see why he get's so much negative press is because those few that continually try to tarnish his name are in envy of him, wish they could be him and have the success that he has had living in Thailand.

It has got that bad and the insult/rumour bank is that low that all they can do now is criticise him for his spelling, grammar and financial worth. Well who gives a monkey's about that, I'm sure that we can all decipher it anyway, and at times it is well worth it for the information he provides,and as for what he's worth, owns, owe's and spends, mind your own business you nosey parkers.

For those that would still like to criticise him could you please set up a separate topic just for this so that we can get on with reading his and others post without having to rummage through all your garbage that clutters things up.

Please see below

''Last month I visited Monty's Pool for the first time and after a few drinks fell into conversation witth several pleasant farang gentlemen. I asked them if they were regular visitors to this board. Both knew what I was talking about but denied any familiarity with it. One man pointed to another fellow who was, shall we say, dominating the conversation at a nearby table and said "He's the head of it; that's Pearl." Needless to say, I was shocked to find myself in the presence of such a luminary, but somewhat confused, since Pearl, for all her celebrity, is not exactly the head of this board, And it was impossible to reconcile the gentleman in question with the image of Pearl I've formed from reading her posts.

A few days later, my last day in Pattaya, I got up the nerve to ask the genltlman in question if he was really the famous Pearl of the Orient. He was as shocked and amused by the question as I was by his answer. He said he was, in fact, Let Me Tell U !! I thought he was pulling my leg, but as the conversation went on I realized he was telling the truth. He said he was acquainted with the real Pearl and joshingly chastised my informant for spreading false rumors. He also proved to be friendly, witty, good natured, and good-hearted, not entirely as i might have expected from his posts. Part of the fun of this board is trying to figure out who's who and, if you have the opportunity, pinning board names on real individuals. Beware: you never know who may be lurking at the next table.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I think you misheard the man and he was more likely saying :"bring me the head of Pearl" !

But be warned..I have been to Monty's pool on many an ocassion and can't really be missed. Just look for one in the Jackie O sunglasses.

However I believe you must have met the real LMTU as you describe him perfectly :"He (also )proved to be friendly, witty, good natured, and good-hearted," ..he is all of this and more and the most delightful person and if you have the ocassion to see him-as we his friends describe it as "full cabaret" you will be on the floor in stitches.Strangely this wonderful wit doesn't always translate into comprehendable written prose but I do believe he is at times, having us on with his jottings. Why he inspires such wrath I do not understand..you will not find a kinder nor more generous man in Pattaya.

Others on here have had goes at him..which he treats like water off a duck's back but know little of his generosity or about the house he rents at his own expense to house a number of former working lads who are HIV positive.

Apparently to be temporarily short of cash and living at Monty's is considered some sort of sin .

Your are right..beware-you never know who may be lurking at the next table, or in my case, under it.''

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I do hope that this post does not just add more fuel to the fire that seems to burn in the name of LMTU, but for those who do not visit the other side I though it was important to show the thoughts of two recent posters from there to try and give this one sided onslaught LMTU attracts a bit of balance.

The only reason I can see why he get's so much negative press is because those few that continually try to tarnish his name are in envy of him, wish they could be him and have the success that he has had living in Thailand.

It has got that bad and the insult/rumour bank is that low that all they can do now is criticise him for his spelling, grammar and financial worth. Well who gives a monkey's about that, I'm sure that we can all decipher it anyway, and at times it is well worth it for the information he provides,and as for what he's worth, owns, owe's and spends, mind your own business you nosey parkers.

For those that would still like to criticise him could you please set up a separate topic just for this so that we can get on with reading his and others post without having to rummage through all your garbage that clutters things up.

Please see below

''Last month I visited Monty's Pool for the first time and after a few drinks fell into conversation witth several pleasant farang gentlemen. I asked them if they were regular visitors to this board. Both knew what I was talking about but denied any familiarity with it. One man pointed to another fellow who was, shall we say, dominating the conversation at a nearby table and said "He's the head of it; that's Pearl." Needless to say, I was shocked to find myself in the presence of such a luminary, but somewhat confused, since Pearl, for all her celebrity, is not exactly the head of this board, And it was impossible to reconcile the gentleman in question with the image of Pearl I've formed from reading her posts.

A few days later, my last day in Pattaya, I got up the nerve to ask the genltlman in question if he was really the famous Pearl of the Orient. He was as shocked and amused by the question as I was by his answer. He said he was, in fact, Let Me Tell U !! I thought he was pulling my leg, but as the conversation went on I realized he was telling the truth. He said he was acquainted with the real Pearl and joshingly chastised my informant for spreading false rumors. He also proved to be friendly, witty, good natured, and good-hearted, not entirely as i might have expected from his posts. Part of the fun of this board is trying to figure out who's who and, if you have the opportunity, pinning board names on real individuals. Beware: you never know who may be lurking at the next table.''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I think you misheard the man and he was more likely saying :"bring me the head of Pearl" !

But be warned..I have been to Monty's pool on many an ocassion and can't really be missed. Just look for one in the Jackie O sunglasses.

However I believe you must have met the real LMTU as you describe him perfectly :"He (also )proved to be friendly, witty, good natured, and good-hearted," ..he is all of this and more and the most delightful person and if you have the ocassion to see him-as we his friends describe it as "full cabaret" you will be on the floor in stitches.Strangely this wonderful wit doesn't always translate into comprehendable written prose but I do believe he is at times, having us on with his jottings. Why he inspires such wrath I do not understand..you will not find a kinder nor more generous man in Pattaya.

Others on here have had goes at him..which he treats like water off a duck's back but know little of his generosity or about the house he rents at his own expense to house a number of former working lads who are HIV positive.

Apparently to be temporarily short of cash and living at Monty's is considered some sort of sin .

Your are right..beware-you never know who may be lurking at the next table, or in my case, under it.''

blah, blah, blah...

Guest catawampuscat

I have edited this post as it was written with a stick up my ass.. I do agree with Hedda about the

author and if he is genuine, it is a sad thing that his threads on this forum have nothing to do with gaythailand but with one person.. This is not a cult and threads containing the handle or names of other posters should not be allowed..Besides being boring, this forum is about gaythailand and not

any one of its many forum members.. Of course, if someone dies or is sick or something happens, then it is appropriate but just to rehash the same old garbage is a bore and should not be on gaythailand.com ...start a blog and a cult but please enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"...all they can do now is criticise him for his spelling, grammar and financial worth. Well who gives a monkey's about that..."

Careful, dear, we orangutans in Asia take our spelling and grammar much more seriously than wherever it is that your simian ancestors hailed from.

You may think that posting boards are nothing more than abatoirs for the functionally illiterate, but that's hardly an enlightened notion, is it ? As for financial worth, I don't care either, but it does tend to separate the wannabe's from the hasbeen's, especially when they flash that occasional pretense of having been there and done that.

Frankly, your verbose defenses of LMTU strike me as tedious, at best, and self-serving at worst. Just who you are and why you seem to feel compelled, with just two appearances on this board, to spring to the defense of a war-scarred veteran like LMTU is mystifying.

Has he kidnapped your boyfriend, or are you another of those dreary alter egos that grow like weeds on some boards. Were you two joined at birth, or are you and LMTU perhaps still joined at the keyboard . . . if you get my drift ?

Frankly, if you honestly thought there was a person walking around Sunee who only posts as Pearl, you need to try something stronger with breakfast. Our dear Pearl has had more actors playing her role on 3 posting boards than James Bond has had actors in 14 movies.

If you don't believe me, just ask LMTU.

Guest letmetellu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMTU Says:-

This is very nice of you SteveBecky now you have explain where you met me, I understand a lot more from where your coming from, thank you for your private messages they are much appreciated.

It is always nice as you say to put a face to a poster and even though some guys get a bit hot under the collar some times, I liken it to road rage when you meet them you normally find they are quite nice under the hard outer shell, I think some have become nasty to protect a soft inner heart. ;)

Im sure the likes of "Catty" and "bkkguy" and "nautybutnice" & "A Rose By Any Other Name" to name a few, are nice guys when you meet them, even the other hydras, but if you become to popular they are there to knock you down to earth they think................The funny thing is all Im doing is writing as I see things after traveling to the land of smiles, since 1976 I get so upset at the erosion of the boys the bars the restaurants and the party feel it use to have here.

Over the years when you went to a Go Go Bar they danced and smiled and it was a big party, you go to some of the bars here now you may as well be at the funeral.

An example is even though its like going to a school prom with boys 20 and down wards, to Im sure 16 if my eyes were not deceiving me, but to be kind they say some boys in thailand can look a lot younger then they are? but KAOS has the magic now, it is such a fun party feel, its so electric and it makes you feel good to see them all having fun, if the Boys are having fun so are the customers, if you remember I got banned from one Go Go bar for saying it was such a boring atmosphere, if they went to this bar and had there more mature guys dancing and partying there bar would be packed also, and of course made the drink prices competitive for Sunee Plaza.

Before we did not have all the wonderful different variety of food and classes, but it was all fresh and tasty even though there is not a real 5 star restaurant in Pattaya, I dont think unless you say the Grill Room in the Royal Cliff is low 5 star, I've been to them all in Pattaya many times as many people have and many in Bangkok where they have far better choice, but what Pattaya does have is value for money you dont have to eat 5 star to appreciate the food, there is so many great eating places from 30 baht to 145 baht to 200 baht where you can say that was a good meal.

If the owners of some of the Go Go Bars read this, as I've told them Im writing here now, they use to read what I wrote on the other channel, please instill some fun back in to Go Go Bars Ill ask again what has happened to the "Snake Dance" if you dont know what it is pay MR. Yo my ex lover 10 years ago can you believe for 6 years, he works in KRAZY DRAGON NOW he teaches The Snake Dance, and does it the best in Thailand and still has the best Butt Ive seen also something you dont see much of now but was very common before, he is "original Siamese" guy, go and look, since many of these falangs have taken over some bars they have no idea how to make the boys dance and be happy try buying them a drink.

By the way thanks to all you other guys who have writen to me and say you would be to terrified to write on these gay forums, but read every word like a soap Opera, give it a try if you have nothing to fear as I dont have, what damage can these nasty people do, its all in there mind. as you know bitterness eats the host like cancer.

Guest MrSydneyvbbbbg

I see someone else has taken my old Sawatdee name of Boygeorge,which is ok by me as long as you dont bring this board down.

I too have met LMTU and personally I found him very witty,good hearted ,honest and a very good bloke willing to help anyone out.I wouldnt say that if I didnt mean it,being a good judge of character.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I see someone else has taken my old Sawatdee name of Boygeorge,which is ok by me as long as you dont bring this board down.

Yes, yes we know. You don't have to repeat this on every single thread.

The Rose