MsGuy

Cute But Deadly

• Members

If ya gotta be done in in extra time, I guess it's some consolation that De Bruyne, a really cute blond Belgian fut-baller, done the deed.

de+bruyne.jpg

Just turned 23 last weekend.

-----

Current score 2 to 1 Belgium.

Still a chance.

USA? USA?

----

As the announcer said, if the United States team goes out, it's going out on its shield. Just no quit in these guys.

----

OK, Belgium goes through. Pooh!

====

But Tim Howard, the American goalkeeper, set some kind of record with 16 saves, some of them spectacular. He single handed kept the US in the game. Sucker deserves a medal or something.

----

I can't believe I actually watched a damn soccer game and actually cared who won.

GO USA!

• Members

It's called football. They kick the ball with their feet. They don't play carry the ball in your hands. And if the American viewing public could see the world's best players more often, like the Champion's League, UEFA Cup, etc. more easily, the "BEAUTIFUL GAME" might gain even more in popularity stateside.

• Members

To paraphrase Andy Griffith: And, there I saw a bunch of men running around in a cow pasture. I don't know what they were a-doing but the crowd seemed real interested in whatever it was.....................

Best regards,

RA1