Guest lurkerspeaks

6/28/14 Happy Birthday Tomcal

Guest lurkerspeaks

A little birdie told me that today is Tomcal's birthday...so let me be the first here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. Tomcal has been the leading contributor for all things having to do with Brazil. It was his posts (and meeting him in person) that persuaded me to make my first trip to Rio. I had the pleasure of crossing paths with him in Rio on my last trip there, two years ago. I truly felt like I was in the company of some dignitary or celebrity. His kind, sincere ways extend not only to the sauna boys, but to people in general. He is a true class act.

So, before I sound anymore like a crushing schoolgirl, I hope you have a great day today.

Guest tomcal

Thank you all, I really appreciate the birthday wishes!! it was a great week! I got to get a early start on my birthday celebrations on Thursday by having dinner with JamesK and Townie in Weho, Friday with a college friend, Sat. my actual birthday down in Huntington Beach with relatives and Today Brunch with my kids! I had other good news this past week, so much so that I am planning on going back to Brazil in September!! :-)