Guest hitoallusa

Throwing away food??? North Koreans will be mad!!!

Guest hitoallusa

I can't decide what's worse, not giving a child his meal because of several cents or throwing away perfectly fine food...

I don't understand why some part of the world like North Korea people starve to death and here in the States food are thrown into trash... Don't get the mind set of this cafeteria workers and companies and bet they are managed by huge interest groups. Why can't they let the kid pay later or set up some kind of safety deposit to pay for a couple of meals while the parents are notified.

For me throwing away food is not acceptable.. Not only it shocks poor children but it's not environmentally friendly and it's waste of energy and resources.

Are we truly coming close to the end of time and those employees have to come to close eating bugs and trash to appreciate food? I can't believe that they are throwing away perfectly fine food. I'm so surprised no one says about throwing away food... If I somehow get into heaven I wonder I will need my shoes... Will I need a husband? Living a person eternally sounds exciting but makes me wonder... Oh well I just don't to see people kill each other when we come to the point where food is scarce because of our wrong practices.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/blogs/oddnews/26-cents-short--middle-schooler-watches-cafeteria-worker-throw-his-lunch-in-the-garbage-185443181.html