Guest Paragon

Surely Bieber is Finished Now

Guest EXPAT

And now he gets baptized in a friend's bathtub? His PR team are a bunch of idiots. These attempts at PR redeeming are so transparent. Deeds and actions are the only things that will change his PR score. Idiots.

• Members

And now he gets baptized in a friend's bathtub? His PR team are a bunch of idiots. These attempts at PR redeeming are so transparent. Deeds and actions are the only things that will change his PR score. Idiots.

Totally agree....if he has turned over a new leaf then let him show it by changing his behavior. Time will tell.

Guest PasadenaCA

The whole Bieber thing is getting too strange.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/08/justin-bieber-baptism-religion-new-york-racist/

I guess it's the same PR team that got him into this mess to begin with. Maybe he needs to get rid of that team.

Oddly, for the first time this thing gives me a lot of sympathy for the kid. He knows he is lost, has no notion of how to get out of the maelstrom, grasps at this. I think this is sincere. And not to be scorned any more than any other of our poor mortals' efforts. If you believe this was a private cry for salvation, not a PR stunt, then there is more hope for the kid than I had thought. He has plenty of stuff to do still til he gets there, but we'll see.

• Members

Everyone deserves a second chance, even celebrities. They have a difficult row to hoe and they usually have little guidance for same from "real' people. Sorry for them. Money corrupts and a lot of money corrupts a lot.

Best regards,

RA1