TotallyOz

Very Very Serious Topic

Do you pee in the pool?

I ask only as yesterday I was swimming and was in the pool for a few hours and got up to go to the bathroom every hour or so. But, there was a lady there who was drinking tons of beer and wine and never got out one time. I know she couldn't hold it in for that long. I almost asked her about it but as I didn't know her, I thought a bit rude, even for me. ^_^

As a precaution, I swam on the other side of the pool.

• Members

Lake or ocean, yes. Pool, no. Now we could go into Seinfeld and ask the "George" question: Did you pee in the shower? ^_^

I refuse to talk about any other possibilities. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest Paragon

No, I do not pee in the pool. Can you imagine an old man like me, getting up several times a night but having to go out and find a pool to pee in? Not happening until I get to an old folks home with a pool!

Guest Paragon

As an aside, shouldn't this be entitled "Very, Very Serious Issue?"

If they are peeing in my pool, it is a problem. If they are peeing in someone else's pool, it is an issue.

Guest hitoallusa

Actually peeing is not that bad.. Some people use urine wash their face and etc.. You can drink your own pee... So I don't mind some people accidentally peeing in the pool...But I worry about fecal matters... Sometimes kids poop in the pool and the pool has to be shut down for safety precaution.. ^_^

Do you pee in the pool?

I ask only as yesterday I was swimming and was in the pool for a few hours and got up to go to the bathroom every hour or so. But, there was a lady there who was drinking tons of beer and wine and never got out one time. I know she couldn't hold it in for that long. I almost asked her about it but as I didn't know her, I thought a bit rude, even for me. :smile:

As a precaution, I swam on the other side of the pool.