Guest PasadenaCA

A new fetish . . . or at least new to me

• Members

Sad because he threatened to kill them or sad because they stopped him or sad because he is now in a cowless jail? I hope we aren't about to start on bestiality because I think that little sheep at the end of the barn is kinda cute.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest PasadenaCA

Sad because he threatened to kill them or sad because they stopped him or sad because he is now in a cowless jail? I hope we aren't about to start on bestiality because I think that little sheep at the end of the barn is kinda cute.

Best regards,

RA1

The violence. He abused those farmers and deserved what he got. The fetish extended beyond the manure, or slurry as it's called in some reports, which became the real issue. Manure just sold the story.

Guest PasadenaCA

Did I say anything? :D

(and autocorrect originally made my mistyping of "anything" into "any urging"! No kidding!)

Now and again, autocorrect on the iPad changes the correct usage of its into it's.

• Members

What is the correct usage of "its"? I always thought there was it is (it's) and its'. Have things changed since I last learned punctuation 100 years ago? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest PasadenaCA

What is the correct usage of "its"? I always thought there was it is (it's) and its'. Have things changed since I last learned punctuation 100 years ago? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Well, the death sentence is no longer applied for what you just wrote. ;)

Guest CharliePS

What is the correct usage of "its"? I always thought there was it is (it's) and its'. Have things changed since I last learned punctuation 100 years ago? :smile:

Best regards,

RA1

It's still the same, but there has never been an apostrophe after "its."

Guest CharliePS

Well, the death sentence is no longer applied for what you just wrote. ;)

But you still receive a public flogging by the grammar police on the other site.