TotallyOz

SYTYCD and Memories of Stella's in NYC

On this episode of So you Think You Can Dance, I loved the group of 4 hot black guys dancing. When they got the judges (2 women) up on stage I thought of some great times back in NYC at Stella's. Those moves captivated me 20 years ago and still to this day, I think of those great days when I would tip a hot hunky thug boy and then take him home with me.

One of the guys looked like a guy I took him one night. He was black, thin, ripped abs and a 9 or so inch dick. I was in law school and had a straight roommate. He woke up and found this sexy stud in the kitchen totally naked cooking some breakfast for me. He asked me later, "was that thing for real?" I said oh yes.

The night before, this skinny little thug had picked me up (big man) and bounced me up and down on this big cock. It was delightful. (back then I was a bottom) and I never really knew where he got the strength from. Back then, there was no facebook or social media and no way for me to keep in touch with some many I met and would love to connect with again.

Watching these 4 dancers really got me in a old memory mode from the great dancers in the basement of the fine 47th Street heaven.

Guest Paragon

Stella's was so much fun. Just watching all of the posturing and cruising was a blast. We'd start at the gaiety, then move over to Stellas's to round out the evening. You could get to know a guy a little before you hired him, unlike today's internet ordering. It was just plain fun.

Oz, I was wondering by what means you get US TV in Thailand. Is it broadcast the same time as here? Do you use Hulu Plus or other streaming services? You seem to be very up to date on shows.

Also, I have friends that use Slingbox which lets you view anything on your home "slingbox" on your TV or Roku. There was a service I used a while back and liked but you must have a good connection to use overseas. It is called Nation TV. They set up a Sling Box for you in their Manhattan office and you are then allowed to get all the channels you want for a monthly fee. The fee is high at like 99-199 but if you love TV like I do, it is well worth it.

Guest EXPAT

I wish all of these services were available when I had my 3 overseas expat assignments. I had to resort to buying a friend of mine a VCR and then I provided him with 200 tapes and then self-addressed stamped padded envelopes so he could drop a tape in the mail to me as it filled up. That worked and I was so grateful to my friend for doing that. I ended up passing on my tapes to another friend in another country.