AdamSmith

Bilderberg at 60

Guest Paragon

Now I hope that Adam Smith doesn't take this personally, but I need to suggest something. If you want your post read, and I guess one does or wouldn't post it, how about considering that your subject, in this case Bilderberg*, is not known to everyone. So a little info would help if you want, oh, say me, to click on the link. Because otherwise I have no interest unless you give it to me. Tell me who he or it is, then give me some reason why you think the link is worth my time. I'm easy after that.

* Is it a person, or a group, or a building, a philosophy...??? I didn't go to school much...

Guest PasadenaCA

Now I hope that Adam Smith doesn't take this personally, but I need to suggest something. If you want your post read, and I guess one does or wouldn't post it, how about considering that your subject, in this case Bilderberg*, is not known to everyone. So a little info would help if you want, oh, say me, to click on the link. Because otherwise I have no interest unless you give it to me. Tell me who he or it is, then give me some reason why you think the link is worth my time. I'm easy after that.

* Is it a person, or a group, or a building, a philosophy...??? I didn't go to school much...

The comment is great, because I have only recently come to terms with how few people know of this group. I was with a group of friends last year and was describing a meeting of the group that took place in Scotland in the 90s. (I wasn't at the meeting, but roads were blocked by uniformed soldiers that weren't British; I think it may have been one of those private security firms that came to light after the Iraq war.) They didn't believe me, until they got back home and read about it. It's stunning how this group has managed to operate, in plain sight with so few knowing of its existence. Its members are high profile and it undoubtedly impacts or at least informs public policy in many countries.

Guest PasadenaCA

If you check "Bilderberg Group documentary full" on YouTube, many hits come up. They all seem to be conspiratorial, which makes sense given the nature of the entity. Here's one that also includes one useful information.

http://youtu.be/oPiXZc8x5A4

Now I hope that Adam Smith doesn't take this personally,

Not at all. But if you find it too much bother to make one click to view the link, possibly you can see how I sometimes find it too much bother to write a bunch of words explaining it.

If you generally like my taste in subject matter, take a flyer and see what it is. Or not.

Guest Paragon

If you generally like my taste in subject matter, take a flyer and see what it is. Or not.

Well, therein lies the rub. I do not blindly follow anyone. One wonders why you cannot be bothered to type up "a bunch of words" on a subject you find interesting.

Who says he didn't take it personally?

Guest Paragon

9752 posts would not indicate laziness. You are very smart, smarter than me, and perhaps sometimes you forget that we need that bunch of words.