Guest Paragon

Bieber To Be On Dance Show

Guest Paragon

There's nothing sexier than a hot guy dancing, unless he's naked in my bed. So I was happy to hear that one Bieber, Justin, will appear for a few episodes on the next season So You Think You Can Dance.

Justin-Bieber-image-justin-bieber-360741

Whatever complaints we have about the young man, no one says he is not cute. Whether he can dance is another story. And, whether he will actually appear on this show remains to be seen until he actually does.

But, I gotta tell ya: This old man will watch! The show begins May 28th on Fox. According to the NY Daily News:

On the show, Bieber and his choreographer Nick DeMoura will introduce a new feature that showcases multiple dance crews over the course of four-episodes.

Viewers can use a special hashtag to tweet which performances they like best. After all the performances are over, the hashtag will be used to figure out which team of dancers were the most popular and that group will get to perform on the season finale.

justin-bieber-dancing.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

I, for one, will be watching the show.Not so much for Biebs, but for the dance routines, which I find sexy, and the boys, which I also find sexy..

I liked the groups they selected. I found odd they had all those cut in and outs and didn't show the entire dance.

I also thought Justin and his cute dancer buddy were a bit too comfortable with each other for my tastes. I have told Justin not to put his hands on anyone else but the cunt just doesn't listen.

^_^

Does anyone else think that some of his remarks were very slow and seem to have been 30 or so takes to get a few sentences out? Maybe I just expect perfection when it comes to him but he didn't seem natural on the first episode.

Guest PasadenaCA

OK, so they stuck Bieber on the show to clean up his image..... I guess he can function in a "scripted" enviorn ????

It could even be broader than that: alcohol and drug-free.