Guest Paragon

Travel Type Inquiry

Guest Paragon

Why is it that after I have decided not to visit Rio this year, I still check the American Airlines AAdvantage Awards to see if I can get a low tier award travel ticket?

• Members

I do that kind of stuff all the time. Wanting to go and being able to afford to go, either economically or workwise, are entirely different things. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest lurkerspeaks

probably the same reason that even though I know I can't afford a Rio trip, I still have active fare alerts for the trip..

• Members

Why is it that after I have decided not to visit Rio this year, I still check the American Airlines AAdvantage Awards to see if I can get a low tier award travel ticket?

Subconsciously you're indeed interested in traveling to the "Marvelous Cidade!' ^_^:P^_^

Guest Paragon

Actually, I was having the same problem with New York, but in that case, despite two trips there this year, we are going again in the fall.

Guest PasadenaCA

It's an addiction. The only cure is to find way is to earn more miles and watch as they're posted to your account.