boiworship

My landscaping project

• Members

So, living by the beach in SoCal, I decided to ditch the little lawn in the back and go with a drought-tolerant, native flora motif. Well, the nice owner shows up today with a lean, shaggy-haired boy as his assistant! I, of course, got them gourmet sandwiches for lunch. The boy, who will be 21 in a month, took off his shirt to reveal a skin tight wife-beater showing his lean, muscled physique with a few tasteful tats and no body hair at all. At the end of the day, his pits were dark with sweat and his hair was sweaty and matted. What I would have given to have taken him then and there. I can't wait till he shows up tomorrow when it's supposed to be weirdly hot again. I hope he loses the shirt. I'm guessing he's 5'11, 140, size 9.5 boots. Dreamboat Bobby!

• Members

His teeth are a little crooked, but that only adds to his all-boy, working-class allure. He's very polite.

Well, if he's that Polite, he should have no problem when you offer to "suck him off" ! :thumbsup: And if he's "hairless", he doesnt need much Landscaping, so you just might need to find a new project ? :P

Guest PasadenaCA

So, living by the beach in SoCal, I decided to ditch the little lawn in the back and go with a drought-tolerant, native flora motif. Well, the nice owner shows up today with a lean, shaggy-haired boy as his assistant! I, of course, got them gourmet sandwiches for lunch. The boy, who will be 21 in a month, took off his shirt to reveal a skin tight wife-beater showing his lean, muscled physique with a few tasteful tats and no body hair at all. At the end of the day, his pits were dark with sweat and his hair was sweaty and matted. What I would have given to have taken him then and there. I can't wait till he shows up tomorrow when it's supposed to be weirdly hot again. I hope he loses the shirt. I'm guessing he's 5'11, 140, size 9.5 boots. Dreamboat Bobby!

Sounds like when he's done, you'll have then turn your garden back the other way?

• Members

He's so cute. He's wearing shorts today. Nice calves. Sometimes lanky boys have peg legs. I bought them a nice lunch and we all sat out on the patio eating. Hard to keep my eyes off that tanned skin and that lightening brown hair. I saw a white blond angel at the market while I was picking up the lunch, probably 18. The land of beauty indeed.

Guest PasadenaCA

Have you asked him for weight training/body sculpting advice? It might move the conversation in an interesting direction.

Since you don't have pictures--perfectly understandable--who would play him in the movie?

Guest Paragon

I've also been thinking about converting part of my yard to desert landscaping. Apparently, there are rebates to be had if one does so, based upon the size of the area converted. Are you happy with the new landscape? Are you filing for a rebate?

jonas-sulzbach-didio-05.jpg

Guest Hoover42

Gourmet sandwiches? What a nice treat!

I'd love to do something like that for occasional handyman that comes by to work on my condo. But...do you ask them what they want first? Or just pick out what you think would be tasty? ^_^

• Members

Gourmet sandwiches? What a nice treat!

I'd love to do something like that for occasional handyman that comes by to work on my condo. But...do you ask them what they want first? Or just pick out what you think would be tasty? ^_^

I ask them what they would like and order for them. Cute guys are always well taken care of. Others are simply paid and sent on their way.

• Members

I've also been thinking about converting part of my yard to desert landscaping. Apparently, there are rebates to be had if one does so, based upon the size of the area converted. Are you happy with the new landscape? Are you filing for a rebate?

jonas-sulzbach-didio-05.jpg

The motif is actually Mediterranean. My backyard faces the ocean and I'm up around 300', so it's a sweeping vista.mim adding a Meyer lemon and a lime tree on the side by the wall. I've always wanted my own citrus trees. How cool to pluck a fresh lime for a summer G&T!

There is a rebate from the local water district.

• Members

With the current shortage (price) of limes, it has been known that one could trade a dozen or so from their back gardens for one or more free drinks at the local cantina.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

My gardner gets free shoes and nice meal. I serve him full lunch (steak salmon Chinese food and etc.. He is not cute or handsome but could be a good husband.. But he is taken and has grand kids.. ( he married young)

I have met many hot guys but they tend to have strong personalities and tend to stray so I realized one's appearance isn't everything.

I have met many hot guys but they tend to have strong personalities and tend to stray so I realized one's appearance isn't everything.

Actually what they tend to have is a body that sweats and emits piss and poop and you have not learned how to love those aspects of the human condition.

You know Eastern much more than Western spiritual tradition and efforts to know the human condition accept those realities and integrate them.

That they give you all this trouble is truly a paradox.

• Members

I remembered this thread and just had to add something after having some landscaping work done today. A crew was here doing some work in my backyard for a full day and there was this delectable ginger, just perfectly aged and built for my tastes....I couldn't help myself but be out on the deck and watch him as much as possible pretending to do misc things like watering plants, sweeping the deck, etc without appearing to be gawking. The only negative thing was that it was a very mild and somewhat overcast day so he didn't go shirtless. But I still enjoyed myself thoroughly and am thinking what other projects I need done ^_^

• Members

Some people have pools installed just so they can help tuition-strapped college dudes with summer pool-boy jobs. :devil: There is potential for those with deep pockets to help up to seven different dudes a week. :hyper: But then deep pockets are presumed if one installs a pool just for philanthropic measures. ;)