Guest lurkerspeaks

What is your passion? What would you do? A hypothetical situation

Guest lurkerspeaks

Let's say you won a large lottery. Most of us would take care of friends and family. If you had more than enough money for the rest of your life, what would you do with it? I am talking like 50+ million.

• Members

No doubt that I would purchase a jet within the budget. Many jets take a 1-2 million dollars to operate them for a year. I could save a bit by flying it myself. ^_^

Otherwise, I have been there, done that, meaning there are a few places that I would like to visit but not that many. Traveling is the fun; being there is "not" the object. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Guest CharliePS

Priorities:

1. Hire a house cleaner.

2. Rent a storage place to reduce some of the clutter in my house.

3. Get cataract surgery for my old dog.

I really don't know what I would do with a huge amount of money. Undoubtedly, I would travel more often on impulse, and would probably buy myself a Porsche convertible. I would go to all the Gram Slam tennis tournaments, and have the best seats. I would donate to the San Diego Opera, to keep it going. Much of the money I would give away to institutions, organizations and charities that I care about. And, of course, there would be help for needy friends.

Guest PasadenaCA

Let's say you won a large lottery. Most of us would take care of friends and family. If you had more than enough money for the rest of your life, what would you do with it? I am talking like 50+ million.

Invest it.

Guest PasadenaCA

The big challenge is keeping the information secret. In California, the winner's name, perhaps the address, is made public. I' like away to avoid publicity and try and remain anonymous.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Ok.. since I started this thread.. here is my "dream list"... I would be traveling the world, with no itinerary.. Just go somewhere...stay until I was ready to move on, and then go to the next place that struck my fancy..and as a second "expense", I would help to redevelop a neighbor hood by buying up houses/lots and refurbishing/rebuilding (and making a profit while doing it).

I'd fly around the world, visiting strange and exotic places where I would fuck hot boys.

After mine own heart. And other organs!

As reported before, think I would set up permanent base camps in at least Manhattan, Berlin and Tokyo. Then go to Thailand and likely forget all about anywhere else!

Like BigK, education trusts for children of close friends & family was my first charitable thought.

• Members

This is easy.. I would move to Montreal and live in Stockbar.. oh the fun one could have with $50 million .. lol. I also want one of the apartments at the Ritz Carlton there too...and for the bedroom,, I want bedspread made out of sheared beaver fur.. the softest I have ever felt and it would be great for cold winter nights.... and of course lots of nice young men to have fun with in my declining years.. lol

Just simple things really...:D