wayout

Just Thought This Was Neat

Guest PasadenaCA

Were you looking for the dick? It ain't there. ^_^

Look at the tail feathers first.

I almost always look at the tail first. I always want to know what I'm getting myself into. I'll keep staring.

Guest PasadenaCA

As soon as your mind went from cock to ass, EPIPHANY!

I was hoping for an e-poof-fanny, but I fear he is a she. No wonder my mind was blocked.

I was hoping for an e-poof-fanny, but I fear he is a she. No wonder my mind was blocked.

Yes, I can see where you have those blocks. I live in Thailand part of every year and I always expect a she to be a he or vice versa so I am usually tuned into these things. Just today, I was standing in line with a lady and her husband and I chatted them up. The boys then told me that the she was a he. I said, NO WAY. They said. WAY. The great thing about the country was at the same time (movie theater) I saw two lesbians making out, multiple gay couples and numerous Ladydoys. No one even blinked when the lesbians had their tongue down each others throat or when I sashayed in with my two cute Thai boys. ^_^

• Members

Thanks for the hint, Oz. W/O it, I would have stared until my one good eye went blind.

'

Sucky, picture the blue tip of the tail as the ankle and foot en pointe and the red oval area above that as the calf.

OK so the human body has a Bird head ? Geez, I need more Sangria !