Guest PasadenaCA

If you like classical music. . .

Guest PasadenaCA

You may want to skip this thread.

I present the Portsmouth Sinfonia. Founded in England as a prank in 1970, the entrance requirement was that a person be a non-musician. It only accepted musicians if the person agreed to play an instrument that they'd never played before. The orchestra developed a cult following and released a number of successful albums before, literally, disbanding around 1980. With that introduction (or warning for those musically inclined), I give you the Portsmouth Sinfonia and their rendition of "Also sprach Zarathustra."

• Members

Because I am not currently stoned, only drunk, there is only so much of this noise that I can stand. ^_^ Otherwise the concept and idea are amusing.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest hitoallusa

Beauty of this is that they some how find balance among themselves although it is not effective and time consuming.. Maybe that's how the universe started started from chaos and unbalance to order and balance. Anyways, thanks for posting is PasadenaCA~~

Guest PasadenaCA

Again I find myself really really really wanting to know hito's dealer.

:lol:

Dealer? He's a renowned synthetic organic chemist.