Guest EXPAT

There's help for your SELFIE addiction

• Members

I think the whole Selfie thing is a ridiculous, self indulgent, narcisstic Sickness.... Who the fuck really wants to see all these pics of YOU ?

I wholeheartedly agree! My "boy" in SF is in love with himself! He is so friggin' vain, for he's forever changing his Facebook pic, and at times he just posts pics of himself while at the gym! I've always wanted to post a message stating that he's in love with self, and these pics are not good ones either. He looks much more alluring and desirous and enticing in person! Looked 'hot as hell' the last time that we saw each other which was one night last month!

• Members

I believe these SELFIE people are insecure and lacking in self worth. They crave the attention to boost their moral.

Its sad actually. I mean afterall, how many pics of Kim Kardashians Fat ass can one tolerate ?

Guest EXPAT

Unless you look like the guy in the pic above I don't want to see your selfie.

In fact I want more BELFIES. . . (Butt selfies) But only if you have a hot butt. , , and you are male. . .