Guest Paragon

My Skill, Finally Recognized!

Guest Paragon

I knew it the minute I saw the envelope in today's mail. The Institute for Urologic Excellence was writing to honor me for my skills in pissing. Finally, the day has come when the whole world will know what a steady stream of gold I am capable of. Guys have been complimenting me for years, but that's not the same as national recognition! I can imagine being sought out for interviews, asked to demonstrate my specialty- the wall blast. I might even let people see my finely-tuned instrument.

But no! It appears that they think I might be interest in a Urolift! Can you imagine? A Urolift, for me? I don't even know what that is.

So, I looked at the shiny, yellow brochure, unsure of how it obtained its color. In a Urolift, they insert a delivery device (?) right through my urethra. If you're still reading, then they place "small" implants into the prostate. These are delivered not by a delivery device, but a NEEDLE! That's where I stopped reading too.

Hey, it's a slow day on the message boaard!