Guest zipperzone

Who is Prince Harry's Father ???

Guest zipperzone

Speculation has risen again as to who Prince Harry's father really is.

The GLOBE magazine this week claims the prince wants Prince Charles to take a DNA test to prove once and for all who the real father is.

If it turns out NOT to be Charles that leaves the door wide open for guessing who his real father is.

The most common theory is James Hewitt who Diana admitted having an affair with.

Should this be true I'm sure we will never see it acknowledged by Buckingham Palace.

Could this throw a wrench into the question of succession?

What is your opinion - who is the real father? Personally I vote for Hewitt. The resemblance to too spooky to be a coincidence.

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my does this mean I can't be a princess? We'll Harry I do still love you no matter what... Just treat me like a princess ^_^ I think he resembles Charles a lot... So I won't give my hope up for the British crown... ^_^

• Members

Lke the Pope's "nephews", this is really a non-starter. For all we know, Charles will suffer a stroke during a sex session with Camilla as he ejaculates with a riding rop stuck up his ass. Liz will live another fifteen years and then Wills is Kingified. Georgie is dressed in so much fluff during his investiture that he discovers an affection for drag and the future King is also the Queen.

Guest ButtWilde

Do not resist or engage me in battle Harry, for I am your father, and the power can belong to us both! Together, we will control and rule all of the people!

post-127654-0-80060600-1397223182_thumb.

• Members

I think we can all agree that it's not Charles.

I think that as long as Charles chooses to be Harry's father and Harry chooses to be Charles' son, then Harry is Charles' son and what the fuck difference does it make to anyone else who was in that daffy slut's cunt.

I've known several men who've found a cowbird chick in their nest and knowingly raised it as their own. It works out about as well as any other father/child relationship does, if the father wants it to. After the guy has changed the diapers, taught him to poop in a pot and to tie his own shoelaces, the bond has formed. By the time Dad gets to teaching him how to catch a baseball, it really isn't something he thinks about much.

So as much as I know Charles is a silly knob who would do well to survive as a shoe salesman if he had been born into a normal family, we really shouldn't put his relationship with his son to ridicule. It may be the one honorable thing he's done in his life.

Guest PasadenaCA

I think that as long as Charles chooses to be Harry's father and Harry chooses to be Charles' son, then Harry is Charles' son and what the fuck difference does it make to anyone else who was in that daffy slut's cunt.

I've known several men who've found a cowbird chick in their nest and knowingly raised it as their own. It works out about as well as any other father/child relationship does, if the father wants it to. After the guy has changed the diapers, taught him to poop in a pot and to tie his own shoelaces, the bond has formed. By the time Dad gets to teaching him how to catch a baseball, it really isn't something he thinks about much.

So as much as I know Charles is a silly knob who would do well to survive as a shoe salesman if he had been born into a normal family, we really shouldn't put his relationship with his son to ridicule. It may be the one honorable thing he's done in his life.

Well that kind of thinking is all well and good, but what are we to get all exercised and self-righteous about?

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my TY.. I'm too old for your daughter-in-law but come to think of it, you are open minded and well rounded so I don't think I will have any problem with you being my father in-law.. ^_^ Make sure you reduce my dowry.. ^_^

I don't care who his father is as long as I can be his Daddy!! :devil: