Guest EXPAT

Shit Twinks say during Sex

Guest EXPAT

Well that's 3 minutes I'll never get back.

While I love twinks, I'd kick anyone of them out of my house if they started saying 99% of that stuff (except the harder harder bit. . .)

Guest PasadenaCA

Well that's 3 minutes I'll never get back.

While I love twinks, I'd kick anyone of them out of my house if they started saying 99% of that stuff (except the harder harder bit. . .)

Yep, we're here for sex not lex.

Guest ButtWilde

I wonder how many times his parents had to move. :rolleyes:

Had the parents had The Affordable Care Act prior to what made this video possible, and which now provides contraceptives to most ppl before the actual "conception" this moment, which we will never get back, might never have had to happen. And, it probably ends up costing more due to my sudden need for therapy.

• Members

I didn't watch the video, Expat, so I still have my 3 minutes. From the headline, I thought you were conducting a survey.

From my direct experience, I can recall 2 memorable idiotic sayings:

- from a young gym-boy flat on his belly, while he was impaled, "Fuck me, Daddy"; and

- from a nice but not innocent guy keen on role-play, looking up from between my legs, "I don't do this, Daddy, but I'll do it for you. Do you want to come in my mouth so I can swallow your cum?"