Guest ButtWilde

Hello!

Guest ButtWilde

So I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is ButtWilde. Well, it's not actually ButtWilde, but I had to create one of those user name thingy's which I am not very good at doing.

I wanted and tried to be clever with my username but that didn't work too well as they all ended up sounding so dreadful and non-relative. So I said to myself, why not go with something you commonly experience, look at or enjoy? Well, that sounded good to me at first, but gyros & fries and your anti virus software definitions are out of date sounded too invasive to my personal privacy.

So as luck would have, I clicked on a previously opened tab on my browser and there, in all it's glory, was my answer.

post-127654-0-80001000-1397078521_thumb.

Now you might be asking yourself how did I get ButtWilde from the above image when there is no ass to see? And there, in all it's hidden glory, is the answer to your question and the birth of my forum user name. :D

Of course, I added an "e" on the end to soften the ravings of a wild man, to portray a more distinguished and mature public character. You never know who might be reading these things.

So anyway, hello to everyone!

Guest ButtWilde

Damn, "Butt," you are "physically sizzling," quite scalding! Hope you decide to travel to the West Coast to explore the waters!!

Perhaps I was unclear........... :mellow:

Guest ButtWilde

Wow welcome to the forum! I think you have a wonderful personality. :smile:

Thank you! I like to think that I do, but none of that really matters if it's not communal with those which matter.