Guest parisrio2000

How Important is Dick Size to You?

Guest parisrio2000

I notice many here talking about how much they love the dick size of their favorite boys. I wonder if this is true or just people bragging and trying to sound like they're on TV? Because they're supposed to believe this? I'm skeptical.

I've been with a few boys (mostly in Brazil) and dick size was never the deciding factor of whether I hired them or liked my encounter with them. One of my favorite boys was on the small side in fact. He was incredibly handsome though and had a nice body and it looked fine on him.

Judging by the number of clients he got, including repeat clients, the other guys didn't care about his size either (and he was total top).

So how important is it really for you? For me, face and body (and personality, in the limited sense that they have to be manly) is a lot more important. I don't have fonder memories of the other boys I've been with because they had bigger dicks. It almost doesn't enter into my judgment of a boy, except that I do mention it sometimes becuase I know you're *expected* to.

• Members

Good personality Cleanliness are the upmost priorities for m.. Then good at fixing things.. good with kids.. :smile:

You want a mail order Bride......not a HOT boytoy

As for ME, you all know my answer to the original question !

• Members

Good personality Cleanliness are the upmost priorities for m.. Then good at fixing things.. good with kids.. :smile:

Just imagine how great it would be to find someone who is good at fixing kids :smile:

I have found that variety is the spice of life..sometimes I love the big dick guys, other times it is the connection/experience that I am looking for and other times it is a great kisser, or someone who is great at dominating or being submissive, etc etc. There are even times when I like the small dick guys, which for an infrequent bottom like myself has its advantages. So it all depends on my mood and what I am interested in at any particular time.

Guest ButtWilde

"How Important is Dick Size to You?"

Since I am tall (6'2'') if Dick is much taller than me, I feel that I need to bottom.

If Dick is 5' 9" or less, I feel as though my options are wide open.

Just defining my personal comfort zones.

EDIT: oh wait, nevermind, I misunderstood the original question. :ike:

Guest Paragon

Dick size is not important to me. Get it hard is all I want. I confess to being turned off by dicks that have a huge curve in them.