Guest lurkerspeaks

EUREKA ! ! ! a breakthrough

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have a boy I have been seeing for over a year now. He is currently 19 years old. We met when he answered an ad I posted on CL. He is supposedly straight. He is somewhat limited in what he does. It basically is him getting blown and/or him fucking. But that is usually all right by me...LOL.. My "donation" to him is small.. usually $40..He texts me when he is short of funds, and if I am available, he comes over. It is always very quick. He is usually in and out within 15 minutes.

For the past few months, he has been living with his girlfriend and her family after his family threw him out. I haven't gotten to the bottom of that story yet..

Anyways. yesterday, I had just gotten home from Vegas. I was tired physically from the late night and then getting up to drive back to Phoenix. Plus I was still in the "afterglow" of my session with Manuel and Ricky. I get a text from my "boy", asking if I was home. I told him I was tired and about to take a nap. He was very persistant that the wanted to come up. I even told him that I was just back from Vegas and broke. He said it could be a freebie, he was horny...I pushed that subject and got him to admit that it wasn't just the money he liked, but also the sex.

Long story short, he was already down in the parking lot of my complex, and would not take no for an answer.. He came up, we had our usual quickie, and he left. All without any request for money. So, the boy is coming around.. It isn't always all about the money..

Guest jimboivyo

so you're convincing yourself that this 19 yo kid is falling for you when the relationship started out as a paid encounter?

don't be dumb. you're just going to hurt yourself

Guest Paragon

jimboi is such a wet blanket. Lurkerspeaks said nothing of the kind. But now I learn that he was in Vegas when he could have been in Palm Springs, hmmm.

Guest jimboivyo

maybe I mis interpreted but it was a little vague to begin with

If I am a wet blanket, then I'm a fabulous soaked cashmere blanket ^_^

Guest PasadenaCA

so you're convincing yourself that this 19 yo kid is falling for you when the relationship started out as a paid encounter?

don't be dumb. you're just going to hurt yourself

Meow. Guess who got dumped! :-0

Guest lurkerspeaks

I am not looking for any kind of relationship with my boy, other than a sexual one. My point was that he is coming more to terms that good sex is good sex, and it doesn't matter so much what sex the partner is. AND he is starting to accept the fact that money isn't the ONLY reason he comes to see me..

Guest PasadenaCA

Yes, as it dries, but not as much as cotton. And when wet, it stinks. Here ends Good Housekeeping.

I concur with Lurkerspeaks. I've had 2 such friendships, each lasting several years: the first was with a bi personal trainer 23 who loved to suck cock and swallow a mouthful of cum; and the second was with a blond muscleboy 20 who loved to have a cock in his ass and he would ejaculate without touching himself as I unloaded in his mouth. Each received a small amount of 'help'. Over 2-3 years, the trainer became an enthusiastic kisser and wanted me to invite others to use him, while the blond muscleboy became more affectionate, wilder in bed (he liked bondage) and stayed for longer periods of hours.

I have got to move.

Guest Paragon

Is the word Eureka! properly used in the headline for this thread? I thought Eureka meant something akin to "I found it." Usually in the context of looking for a solution to a problem.

I went to Wikipedia for assistance. They state:

Eureka may refer to:

• Eureka (word), a famous exclamation attributed to Archimedes
  • Eureka effect, the sudden, unexpected realization of the solution to a problem

So, I called my local priest, and it turned out he was on vacation in Eureka Springs, Arkansas!

• Members

Two comments:

1. He is not your local priest at the moment, is he?

2. Did he find it in Eureka Springs?

Best regards,

RA1

Is the word Eureka! properly used in the headline for this thread? I thought Eureka meant something akin to "I found it."

Well, lurker's kid is finding he likes gay sex. ^_^

Then too, eureka is what Archimedes exclaimed when he got into his bath and saw the bathwater rise, so possibly the kid made the same exclamation when he got into lurker and saw lurker rise. :thumbsup:

Not, oddly, associated with Archimedes' screw.

Archimedes_screw.JPG

Guest PasadenaCA

Is the word Eureka! properly used in the headline for this thread? I thought Eureka meant something akin to "I found it." Usually in the context of looking for a solution to a problem.

I went to Wikipedia for assistance. They state:

Eureka may refer to:

• Eureka (word), a famous exclamation attributed to Archimedes
  • Eureka effect, the sudden, unexpected realization of the solution to a problem
So, I called my local priest, and it turned out he was on vacation in Eureka Springs, Arkansas!

What I found is that there are at least three minks, twinks or muscleboys potentially willing to impale themselves on me. At least, that's my dream.