Guest Paragon

Boytoy Zurich Weekend

Guest Paragon

Sure, no doubt Palm Springs is a great place to host a weekend for posters on message boards, but has anyone thought about Zurich? Why not? They have the biggest "wellness" club in town there, and it's called, of all things, Paragonya. So say ya! I think Oz should sponsor us all a trip to Zurich! We're all forearmed!

Paragonya Wellness Club

Mühlegasse 11 | map

| website | facebook | +41 44 252 6666 |

Weekday opening times: 11:30 - 23:00

Weekend opening times: 11:30 - 23:00

Branded as the biggest “gay wellness club” in Zurich and spread over two floors, Paragonya is in a central location and hosts different events – check website for details when you are in town. This place is frequented by local rent boys, so forewarned is forearmed as they say! Tram: Rudolf-Brun-Brücke

And, doesn't this pic remind you of the logo of a certain website, like the one you are on?

Paragonya-Wellness-Club-Zurich-0-200x200

Too2.jpg

• Members

I for one have been there multiple times over the years. Quite interesting. Lots of Brasilians practicing their trade, as it were. No need to worry about taking a tram. A very short walk from the HauptBanhoff. And if you tire there of pleasurable items to ingest orally, their is always my second option at my favorite Palacio de Prazer - Portuguese for Palace of Pleasure - orgasms in every mouthful of the creme fraiche truffle de jour.

Away from the calorie-filled oral pleasures, the facilites are very clean, great sauna, steam and whirpool. Nice bar area with relax chair area. Upstairs are free flimsy boxes to do the deed upstairs. A couple of video viewing, stepped platform spaces.

The boys working there continue on later in the evening to a couple of bars nearby. Much better, much comfortable to take them back from the bar to one's hotel than have more than a BJ at the Paragonya.

Keep in mind that with the strength of the Swiss Franc, nothing is reasonably-priced in this city, except if you are lucky enough to visit when they are having a clothing sale. I once got an incredible leather jacket that was softer than......(fill in the blank) and more supple than .... (use your imagination) and smelled better than ....(how about my boyfriend's freshly scrubbed bung hole?) for an incredibly reasonable price.

post-122724-0-02834800-1396563712_thumb.

post-122724-0-93827100-1396563733_thumb.

Guest tomcal

I think it was 3 years ago I was there. American Airlines had a promotion for double miles if you few from NYC to Zurich. Since my good friend and I were planning a trip to Prague, we booked it and caught a connecting flight to Prague the next day. I agree with ihpguy regarding the facilities, in a nice part of the city, clean, modern but....the guys were asking $150.U.S. for 15 mins(must be where swinging Richards in FTL got their pricing) in the flimsy cardboard cubicles upstairs. Secondly, we ran into 5 Brazilian sauna guys we recognized from Rio but none of whom we had ever gone with(that alone says a lot) there were about 4 or 5 feminine thai guys, a cute blonde swiss guy and a couple Roma guys. We did Nothing there! there were two bars a few blocks away that are the rentboy bars, we went there and 98% of the guys working were Roma guys and everyone, including two Expats living there from the U.S. that we met said, do not go with them!! they promise everything, deliver nothing and that's on a good day! As ihpguy says, it is a very expensive city. The sauna was a big disappointment as far as quality and quanity of guys there.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Para, I think you would be better off planning a trip to Prague, or Rio...But, come to think of it, everyone I know who does Rio, says it is not a good idea to have a large group of Americans show up at the same time. Word quickly spreads and the boys start demanding higher than normal rates. I think (if I ever get to travel again) that I will stick to a small group of 2-3

Guest CharliePS

I haven't been to Zurich in more than forty years, so I gather there have been some changes in the gay scene there. I remember it being mostly cruising in the park along the lakeside; I don't know what they did in the winter.

• Members

And if you are walking on the Neiderdorfstrasse from the Paragonya to a few of the gay bars, have more than a couple Swiss Francs in your wallet if you want a burger at McDonald's - $12.00 for their Primeburger with Swiss Cheese. Almost as expensive as the cheese on the uncut dicks of the Brasilian sauna boys plying their wares at the Paragonya.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140327/FEATURES02/303270062/Is-the-12-McDonald-s-burger-for-real-?odyssey=obinsite

Para, I think you would be better off planning a trip to Prague, or Rio...But, come to think of it, everyone I know who does Rio, says it is not a good idea to have a large group of Americans show up at the same time. Word quickly spreads and the boys start demanding higher than normal rates. I think (if I ever get to travel again) that I will stick to a small group of 2-3

I don't believe this in the least. The more in the group that is spending money the more they want to go with people in the group to have a quick in with another customer. IMHO

I have always found the opposite. But, I am not the type that hoards boys. I like them to make money so I always introduce them to friends I am traveling with.

Guest Paragon

Prague? Zurich? Palm Springs? Why not? We should think about it, decide we want to have it, then decide where. I'll bet if Oz came, and Tampa Yankee decided to have his retirement party as part of the weekend, many would come. The clincher would, of course, be tomcal. His videos alone would get everyone horny, and once the local rent boys got a whiff of that, it wouldn't matter so much what city we were in- they'd be a-flocking to the site with their zippers glistening.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I know it may not be as "exciting" as Prague, or Zurich, but I bet you could get a bit more poster participation from a boytoy meeting in Montreal.

A lot closer to home for many of us, a lot cheaper to get to, and yet still a fun place to spend a few days of socializing and sampling the local boys. And since it is starting to warm up, the weather will soon be tolerable.. There is nothing quite like Ste Catherines when it is closed off to traffic for the summer, with the thousands of floating pink balls hanging overhead (and I am not talking about the ones in Campus or Stock)..

Guest jimboivyo

these days, a palm springs gathering weeekend is more like taking a holiday in a nursing home

zurich, now that's a good idea ^_^

Guest jimboivyo

You wouldn't know, would you? We don't invite your kind.

my kind? you mean the kind of guy who doesn't salivate over guys who look 14? ^_^

• Members

I know it may not be as "exciting" as Prague, or Zurich, but I bet you could get a bit more poster participation from a boytoy meeting in Montreal.

A lot closer to home for many of us, a lot cheaper to get to, and yet still a fun place to spend a few days of socializing and sampling the local boys. And since it is starting to warm up, the weather will soon be tolerable.. There is nothing quite like Ste Catherines when it is closed off to traffic for the summer, with the thousands of floating pink balls hanging overhead (and I am not talking about the ones in Campus or Stock)..

Lurker, I haven't been to Montreal in many years. I'd love a summer rendezvous with the BT posters!

Guest jimboivyo

So one minute it's a nursing home, then the other it's a grade school. Get it straight Ben.

Proof? didn't think so

however you do get a lifetime supply of car wax for playing

• Members

But I'd have a few problems going to Montreal besides the distance. I don't speak the language and I couldn't decide between smoking the hard and spicy Montreal meat the guys have on offer or eating the hard and spicy Montreal meat that the stores have on offer.

• Members

In a way the distance is the major obstacle, whether you mean miles or culture. However, I confess to never have been there in a "gay sense" whatever that might mean. ^_^ I have been there several times on business and enjoyed each one.

One thing about Montreal and Toronto is that they both are expensive or so I have found during my visits. What else is new?

Best regards,

RA1

Guest Paragon

I hope that everyone realizes that the idea of a Boytoy Zurich Weekend was made in jest. Now if a real get-together happened because the idea got out there, well, fine, but I don't think we are going to Zurich!