Guest tomcal

Thiago - GoGo Dancer

Guest tomcal

I thought I had posted about Thiago before but can't find that I did, maybe I am just losing faster then I thought! :-)

He has been a GoGo dancer for at least the last 5 years, I was told that he was on the show "Big Brother Brazil" around 2009(similar to the U.S. show). He dances at every gay club I have been to in Porto Alegre and all the straight ones too. He seems to be at Mezzininu for the 9:00pm weekend show then goes to Indescretus night club, then Bar Mixx and on. I have seen him on the same night at 3 different clubs(and I guess he saw me at 3!) Probably the most energetic guy I have ever seen. He is not as good looking as a lot of the guys but in person exudes a real sexiness and a ton of personality ! At the saunas gogo boys end their routine usually coming back on stage naked at the end...kinda like the old Gaeity in NYC. He has a very nice dick and is not shy about showing it to you! as I have been the recepient of it being placed in my hand when he walks around the tables for tips! He has a lot of Youtube videos up

He is in the middle of the group in this video from Porto alegre gay pride Mezzaninu float:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nzlHmEZKHg

this video is of his gogo dancing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJo7Wkj5hNE recommend u turn the volume off when u watch this

post-119356-0-58168900-1394839729_thumb.

post-119356-0-92666000-1394839837_thumb.

post-119356-0-55789700-1394839860_thumb.

post-119356-0-97748900-1394839898_thumb.