Guest zipperzone

Malaysia Airlines Mystery

• Members

Hito-

I think they may have to be safe in the bosom of the Lord or whatever their religion allows. I would like to find them safe and sound on land, somewhere, but I fear they are at sea and physically lost.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I can't fast forward or change the channel or avert my eyes from an article fast enough over this nonsense. Nobody knows what happened and all this idle speculation for hour after hour and in article after article is stupid.

I'll pay attention when some definitive proof is found.

Guest PasadenaCA

I can't fast forward or change the channel or avert my eyes from an article fast enough over this nonsense. Nobody knows what happened and all this idle speculation for hour after hour and in article after article is stupid.

I'll pay attention when some definitive proof is found.

I think you're searching on the wrong planet! Just like Nature, the human animal abhors a vacuum--in this case an information vacuum. In a vain attempt to resolve the case, Homo Sapiens pour all kinds of speculation into the void--which serves to expand the very problem they're trying to solve. It's surprising we got to the top of the food chain, but here we are, foibles and all.

Guest Paragon

Responding to Paranoia and the comment on the need for shoe inspections

I cannot tell you my source, but it is very reliable and someone in the US Federal Government,

but Richard Reed, "The Shoe Bomber" who was caught, was not the first shoe bomber, there was one before him

who was successful and who did bring down a plane although the reason for the downing was not due to a shoe bomb.

The Feds never actually told the public the true story.

Yes, there can be no doubt on how well-connected you are. Last week you were telling us that we didn't know what we were talking about since we didn't live in Brazil and you did. Now you say only you know the truth on shoebombing because you are so well-connected in Washington. I think your shoebombing is more showboating than anything else.

• Members

I didn't know one thread had any connection to another. Except the author. But doubt all you want Ms. Paranguaya. The next time you think it might be starting to rain, better take a look at your foot, just to make sure a dog hasn't come up and peed on it.

• Members

So Simple. Combination of paranoia + paragon + paraguay (A term that Brasilians here use to describe two things = the pirated garbage that often is imported through the rump of a state that is a lousy excuse for a nation, as well as a slang expression for a garbage can. eg. When tossing something such as an empty beer can into a garbarge can and it swishes in, it is considered good form to exclaim "Paraguay" So put them all together and what do you have? Paranguaya.

• Members

Hey. But what do I know. I'm just an ignorant favela dweller who is totally out of the loop on what goes on down here. A broken down beach bum, if you will. But hey, I feel great post heart surgery. Haven't been this feisty in years. Not sure if it is due to my much-improved health(first time off heart medications in 17 years) or all of the great sex with the hot Brasilian boyfriend.

• Members

The whole fascination with the mystery is in itself fascinating. I haven't been watching the news that closely but I imagine it is a major topic there. Realized how much it is a focus of attention when I got an email from SiriusXM about a special program on the matter:

Malaysia Air Mystery – A Listener Roundtable

Tonight 6:00 pm ET

SiriusXM's David Webb hosts an interactive special dedicated to connecting listeners to experts in the fields of aviation, intelligence, national security and more as it relates to the what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

I suppose human nature to speculate as someone else has mentioned. I may just listen in to hear what people are saying, especially the "experts".

Families Of Missing Flight Passengers Just Hoping Media Gets Closure It Needs

News in BriefWorldnews mediaNews ISSUE 50•11 Mar 19, 2014
700.jpg?1757

KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA—Saying they have endured heart-wrenching uncertainty and deserved definitive answers, the families of passengers aboard missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 expressed hope Wednesday that the media will eventually receive some kind of closure regarding the plane’s mysterious disappearance. “This has been an extremely difficult time for the reporters and anchors covering this event; they have put their lives on hold over the past 10 days and we know they won’t be able to move forward until they learn the fate of this airliner,” said Sarah Wan, speaking on behalf of the relatives and loved ones of the 239 missing individuals, who remain hopeful that some sort of resolution will be reached for the sake of the various news networks and websites. “The conflicting reports and numerous remaining unanswered questions have been devastating for them. It’s not surprising that they are obsessing around the clock, wondering what could have possibly occurred on board that flight. I don’t know how they are able to stay so resilient, grasping at every new statement or bit of information that trickles out. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them.” Wan said there was still a chance the plane may have been hijacked and the passengers aboard had been taken hostage, but she didn’t want to unfairly get the media’s hopes up.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/families-of-missing-flight-passengers-just-hoping,35572/

• Members

AS-

Zip must mean the topic of Cancer and the topic of Capricorn. ^_^

The searchers think they have found wreckage that might be MH370 in the Indian Ocean somewhere near Australia. What never be known if why.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest PasadenaCA

Have they started talking about frequent flyer miles yet? We'll know the speculation well has run dry, when there's a serious discussion on one of these shows about passengers on MH370 who are frequent flyers and how many miles they'll get for this flight.