Guest EXPAT

Kevin Spacey as Francis Underwood - best character on TV now

Guest EXPAT

Despite the fact that you can only see this if you are a subscriber to Netflix, Kevin Spacey is by far the best actor on TV right now and he deserves the EMMY and Golden Globe for BEST ACTOR in a Drama for this year. The writing on this show is incredible and Kevin's nuanced or not so nuanced performance is just incredible.

Here are some of his best lines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NaFt3Xcbfw

• Members

Totally agree...he does an incredible job at portraying the most deliciously loathsome and conniving character to come along in quite a time, and I am enjoying watching him. My favorite from that collection above....Never slap a man while he's chewing tobacca ^_^ Wiser words have never been spoken. Thanks for posting that video

Guest EXPAT

Not to provide any spoilers but his character and his wife had a three way in one scene with his male secret service detail. That shocked me because I didn't expect that. But this show has had lots of things that I didn't expect. So excellent. Now I have to wait until next February for season 3.

• Members

Not to provide any spoilers but his character and his wife had a three way in one scene with his male secret service detail. That shocked me because I didn't expect that. But this show has had lots of things that I didn't expect. So excellent. Now I have to wait until next February for season 3.

I wasn't quite shocked, they clearly need total sway over somebody who's going to be watching them 24/7. And the previous security guard ended up pretty warped by the end... Plus I think there were pretty strong references to him having homosexual relations in the episode he spent w/former classmates at the boarding school.