Guest Paragon

When To Buy Iphone

Guest Paragon

Since I am eligible for a phone upgrade with Verizon, I want an Iphone. I already have an Ipad and hate the Samsung Galaxy I have. But, should I get it now, or wait, apparently until September when a new Iphone is rumored to be due?

Sneaky Verizon will take away my unlimited data plan the minute I make a change, it seems, so maybe I should hang on just to spite them...not that I use much data.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have an Iphone, but I tend to stay one or two models behind the latest release. If you buy the "one behind", you can save hundreds of dollars compared the new release. I currently have the 4S, and have no need to upgrade. The 5's do not offer that much more or different, and IMHO, are not worth spending the several hundred dollars. I got my 4S when the 5's were out, and it was only 99$ (On AT&T). I am considering switching to T Mobile. Their new "no contract", low priced unlimited calls, text, data, etc, could save me around $50 per month compared to the $100 per month I spend at AT&T. And they (T Mobile) also offer unlimited international roaming.

Guest hitoallusa

Why don't you wait until the new iphone comes out. If your current phone is working then why bother and change early is my opinion. As long as phone works I'm fine with it. I just use iphone because I got used to it. That's about it. ^_^