Guest Paragon

Bieber Tattoo Close-Ups

Guest Paragon

Miami Police have released pix of Justin Bieber giving a jailhouse showing of his tattoos...and very dirty fingernails!

1200x.jpg

See them all: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-police-custody-gallery-1.1710736?pmSlide=1

Lest the police be thought to be going too far, this headline:

Justin Bieber’s private parts won’t be exposed in video shown at DUI trial, judge rules The court pointed to Bieber’s right to privacy in its decision not to release police video that shows the ‘Boyfriend’ singer’s genitalia during a urine test.

We will only go so far!

lens6857662_1252244330_no_public_urinati

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my I get intimate with guys Suckrates.. It means getting dirty and messy.. But most of them take a shower before coming into bed.. If not I make them take a bath. ^_^

• Members

Oh my I get intimate with guys Suckrates.. It means getting dirty and messy.. But most of them take a shower before coming into bed.. If not I make them take a bath. :smile:

Why not take a bath "with them" ?? Thats alot of Fun and you can really scrub those parts you like to be intimate with.