Guest hitoallusa

It says I'm already a Gold member of the site?

Guest hitoallusa

Is this a message error ? What's a Gold member???? Is there a diamond member too? What should I do to become a diamond member? My email associated with this forum has been hacked so I don't have access to it. I might have to close this account and start a new account to set up a new email account?

Guest hitoallusa

Ring??? Are you implying "someone" should propose to you?? ^_^ But that person might have a small c**ck. I think I will come back with a new nickname if I set up a different account to update my email. Or is there a way I could change my email account without having access to that account?

• Members

Ring??? Are you implying "someone" should propose to you?? :smile: But that person might have a small c**ck. I think I will come back with a new nickname if I set up a different account to update my email. Or is there a way I could change my email account without having access to that account?

Propose ? NO .... I just want a TROPHY for being "Godlike" !!! Kinda like a SuperBowl ring :frantics:

• Members

My browser shows you as a 'stupendous member', Sucky, which while admirable is a step or two down from 'Godlike'. Perhaps you were relegated for some reason.

But by all means keep up the good work and someday you too will achieve ( or re-achieve) Deity status.

Godlike_c9e5dc_4722724.jpg

• Members

My browser shows you as a 'stupendous member', Sucky, which while admirable is a step or two down from 'Godlike'. Perhaps you were relegated for some reason.

But by all means keep up the good work and someday you too will achieve ( or re-achieve) Deity status.

Godlike_c9e5dc_4722724.jpg

• Members

LOL, that is Odd and Funny at the same time. When I checked the other day, I was Godlike with 7954 posts. Today I am only Stupendous. While that is also TRUE, Godlike would get me so much more Cock..... Someone here is screwing with me ..... I must have "clicked" on Adam ???? Ok, OK, I recant, BUT can I at least get a cockring ??? :hyper: