TownsendPLocke

Heading to Buenos Aires!

• Members

I took advantage of the current fare wars to S.A. and purchased a Business class ticket to Buenos Aires from LAX for $1,720 a.i.! That is round trip BTW! A real bargain.

My friend The Points guy has a article on his blog detailing some of the ways to find these bargains-and there are actually cheaper ways to get to South America!

http://thepointsguy.com/2014/02/cheap-business-class-fares-to-south-america-from-1099/

Guest PasadenaCA

I took advantage of the current fare wars to S.A. and purchased a Business class ticket to Buenos Aires from LAX for $1,720 a.i.! That is round trip BTW! A real bargain.

My friend The Points guy has a article on his blog detailing some of the ways to find these bargains-and there are actually cheaper ways to get to South America!

http://thepointsguy.com/2014/02/cheap-business-class-fares-to-south-america-from-1099/

Great deal: which airline?

• Members

I am trying to work out a side trip to Iguassu Falls and it is turning into a bit of a headache the fare for this 90 minute flight is $350 and you have to transfer airports within Buenos Aires :hyper: - it is on my Bucket list however- and this fare was a bargain so I am going to make it happen.

BTW I hope to make it to Rio next year so I hope there is another fare war for the LAX-GIG route!

Guest Paragon

There is not a fare for the LAX-GIG route. I checked. Well, there are fares, just not bargain fares. Rio is apparently not included in this sale.

Iguazu Falls, spelled differently depending on the country, is well worth the visit. We went to both the Argentinian side and the Brazilian side and were glad we did. It took two days to see it all.