Suckrates

Something is WRONG Here

• Members

OK, so the mother is beautiful, and her 2 sons are also extremely beautiful, but THIS just doesnt sit right with me somehow.

The mother is Gorgeous model/actress Stephanie Seymour with her 2 boys in a recent photo shoot, but the theme is just a bit too Taboo...

There some MAJOR Oedipus complex stuff going on here???

Supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her two sons, Peter (20) and Harry (17), were recently shot for a high-fashion Harper’s Bazaar spread…in which the boys play dress-up with their mom!

They even pose sensually with her while she wears an incredibly skimpy dress. Not to mention the inappropriate hand positions of everyone in the photo (above)!!!

We can only assume HB was trying to evoke some Reaction ?

Thoughts ??????

screen-shot-2014-02-14-at-721a__oPt.jpg

• Members

Well if that picture bothers you Suckrates then this one is likely to make your eyes pop too....

Stephanie+Seymour+Kids+Beach+St+Barts+ho

Yeah I had seen this, and it also struck me as creepy and pedophiliac.... but it IS her child, so maybe they just demonstrate their love in a diff way ? Creepy and Diff..... My mom showed love for me by making me pancakes, not having me feel her tits.. :no:

• Members

Yeah, well I find myself agreeing with Sucky.

I'm not sure which makes me more quesy, :sick: those pix or me agreeing once again with Mr S.

Sucky, we gotta quit meeting like this.

PEPTO+BISMOL+FOR+ACNE+REMOVAL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

There, that should make you feel Better Missy ...... :thumbsup:

• Members

Is it conceivable that their mutual fetish object is not each other but the paycheck?

Well, I wasnt only blaming the subjects..... I was blaming the minds behind the deed as well... There is something just a little sick and twisted about it, and at the end of the day, it is YOUR image up there for all to see, so there must have been some agreement. Otherwise you can always say "No, I am not comfortable with that"..... Am I too Naive Adam ????

• Members

A model having an idea or opinion about the shoot?

Like a talking dog -- I can't prove it never happens...

Come on Adam, she's not the typical "off the bus" young, naive model. She's in her 50's, been around the block, and you would kinda think would try to protect her family. Looks more like they are protecting HER by holding her tits and ass ? Reminds me of the creepy Norman Bates mama. I suppose there are some mama's that are "in Lust" with their Kids. I mean let's face it, I would DO either son..... guess she feels the same way ? :huh:

• Members

Plenty of examples of parents exploiting their children for fame and fortune (think Kris Kardashian Jenner but certainly others, even with much younger children). This lady is taking things to the next level and pushing the boundaries (if one can say they exist any longer). I fully expect a reality show with her and her kids to soon follow...the question would then be which network would dare to have it on their schedule.

• Members

Plenty of examples of parents exploiting their children for fame and fortune (think Kris Kardashian Jenner but certainly others, even with much younger children). This lady is taking things to the next level and pushing the boundaries (if one can say they exist any longer). I fully expect a reality show with her and her kids to soon follow...the question would then be which network would dare to have it on their schedule.

I WOULD WATCH ! Makes me a hypocrite, but those boys are HOT !