Guest hitoallusa

Yuzuru Hanyu Wins Gold!!!

Guest hitoallusa

Yuzuru was amazing in the short program. Although he made some mistakes in the long program I think him earning a very high score in the short program helped a lot. Congrats! You guys should check out this amazing performance. I really loved his outfit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-gold-patrick-chan-silver-mens-figure-skating-192800650.html

• Members

Yuzuru was amazing in the short program. Although he made some mistakes in the long program I think him earning a very high score in the short program helped a lot. Congrats! You guys should check out this amazing performance. I really loved his outfit.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-gold-patrick-chan-silver-mens-figure-skating-192800650.html

I am really only interested in his LONG program ! :hyper:

• Members

OK, I checked him out on Wiki and he's 19 and entirely legal.

So...

Crank up your gaydar, Oz, and let us know which side he bats for. All that glittering cuteness has fogged my screen.

:P His Wiki bio does say, "His combination spins usually include the biellmann spin and the doughnut spin, both of which are known for their difficulty, for male skaters especially, due to the flexibility required." Is that a hint, maybe?? :whistle:

• Members

Sorry Boys, he doesnt do it for me....... I am GAY for a reason, because I like MEN. I played with dolls when I was a little girl....

I've outgrown it Now, and have moved on up to the BIG league.

As for broadening Horizons Missy, I can say the same thing to do. Leave the baby dolls on the shelf and try a MAN.....

Sorry Boys, he doesnt do it for me....... I am GAY for a reason, because I like MEN. I played with dolls when I was a little girl....

I've outgrown it Now, and have moved on up to the BIG league.

As for broadening Horizons Missy, I can say the same thing to do. Leave the baby dolls on the shelf and try a MAN.....

I say to each his own. You can play with big military macho men Rambo types and I'll play with my dolls. ^_^ Can we still be friends? ^_^

• Members

I say to each his own. You can play with big military macho men Rambo types and I'll play with my dolls. :smile: Can we still be friends? :smile:

Of course, the less you like the type of men I do, the MORE there is for me to Eat ! I would hate to have to bitch slap you for putting the moves on MY guys.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Members

Sorry Boys, he doesnt do it for me....... I am GAY for a reason, because I like MEN.

Can't really find fault with that, but...

when you really stop to think about it, until some perv sneaks a camera phone into his locker room, we've got no reason to believe Yuzuru isn't the proud possessor of a twelve inch pole.

:lol: Now wouldn't that be a quandary? Uber cute twink packing massive lumber! :logik: What to do, what to do? :twitch:

• Members

Can't really find fault with that, but...

when you really stop to think about it, until some perv sneaks a camera phone into his locker room, we've got no reason to believe Yuzuru isn't the proud possessor of a twelve inch pole.

:lol: Now wouldn't that be a quandary? Uber cute twink packing massive lumber! :logik: What to do, what to do? :twitch:

Hello...... he's ASIAN..... they just dont grow 12" poles, AND he would have to tuck that shit up his ass to be able to wear those tights, and I dont detech any obscene Bulge on him. BUT if such were the case, I just might decide to start playing with Dolls once again ! YES, I am that shallow...... :yes:

Hello...... he's ASIAN..... they just dont grow 12" poles, AND he would have to tuck that shit up his ass to be able to wear those tights, and I dont detech any obscene Bulge on him. BUT if such were the case, I just might decide to start playing with Dolls once again ! YES, I am that shallow...... :yes:

He is Japanese. He is NOT Thai. Thais are Asians as well. And, I have seen bigger dicks in Thailand than I have in USA or Brazil.

• Members

He is Japanese. He is NOT Thai. Thais are Asians as well. And, I have seen bigger dicks in Thailand than I have in USA or Brazil.

Oh Ozzy, I can only speak from my own personal experience, and I have NEVER gagged on an Asian bone. However, once or twice in my life I have had to have the Heimlich performed when eatting Black, Latin etc Bones...... Actually I think Thailand holds more of a charm for Adam and his penchant for those big cocked lady-boys..... Although, to be totally honest, a big-cocked Lady-boy is on my Bucket list.... :thumbsup:

Guest hitoallusa

I love his outfit he wore in the long program. I would imagine my being a figure skater when I was a kid. I don't know why but I was so attracted to figure skating. That kid somehow fulfilled my dream. ^_^ Many many successes in your future endeavors!!! ^_^

• Members

And lest I forget, pay attention to 19 year-old US native, Jason Brown.

With that choreography and the pony-tail, we are talking true figure-skating LADY BOY!!

I just know he has a tramp stamp above the hard-as-steel butt cheeks and a full selection of lingerie to put even Johnny Weir to shame.