Guest Paragon

House of Cards Season Two Out Today

Guest Paragon

Netflix today releases the entire second season of House of Cards, the political drama starring Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. So often I feel left out when threads pop up on different shows as I watch little TV.

But, I have watched all five seasons of Breaking Bad on disc, and the entire first season of House of Cards on Netflix. They go too far, in my opinion, in portraying such a crass politician, but really, how would I know? It's entertaining, and the newspaper reviews of Episode One are positive. One paper called it "amazing."

So I may not watch the whole season in a binge weekend, but I sure will be watching Episode One.

• Members

I enjoyed season 1 of House of Cards and am looking forward to the new season. Always enjoy watching Kevin Spacey. I do tend to agree with you Paragon that it seems to go a bit too far. This is based on a British version and I started watching it also last year but for one reason or another never got too far into it so not sure how closely it follows. http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/02/before-you-watch-the-new-em-house-of-cards-em-do-yourself-a-favor-and-see-the-original/283795/

Btw, there was a minor kerfuffle I read about the other day where because of the coming storm on the east coast people wanted the new season to be released a day early....Netflix declined to follow the suggestion http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/13/technology/innovation/netflix-house-of-cards-snowstorm/

Guest Paragon

I did watch the first episode of season 2. Sick.

"I'm willing to let your child wither and die inside you." Robin Wright

Are they setting Spacey up to be a Cheney style vice-president?