Guest Paragon

A Question of Attraction

Guest Paragon

Is it a rule of attraction or a law of attraction? Something causes us to dismiss the majority of the male population from our sexual desires, which I guess is good so we don't all fight over the same guys, but why would a jawline that was slightly imperfect or a nose that didn't win prizes or a few extra pounds cause an otherwise nice guy to lose out on your favors? Or would he? Why is the guy who is "perfect" for one not "perfect" for all?

Please explain the rule/law of attraction for me! :smile:

What is attractive to me is often not to others and vice versa. I can go out with friends to the strip clubs in any city and I'll often find the guys that others dismiss. My friends tell me that they can always pick my "type" which is often with tats and a bad boy attitude. ^_^

But, others do not find that attractive at all. I am not sure there is any universal standard for beauty.

Guest CharliePS

Is it a rule of attraction or a law of attraction? Something causes us to dismiss the majority of the male population from our sexual desires, which I guess is good so we don't all fight over the same guys, but why would a jawline that was slightly imperfect or a nose that didn't win prizes or a few extra pounds cause an otherwise nice guy to lose out on your favors? Or would he? Why is the guy who is "perfect" for one not "perfect" for all?

Please explain the rule/law of attraction for me! :smile:

C. A. Tripp explained this in The Homosexual Matrix; it is too long and complicated for me to summarize here.

Guest hitoallusa

Appearance doesn't matter that much as long as the person is nice and kind. Of course he has to treat me like a princess, not necessarily materialistically. And he should not have a big c***. It hurts..

• Members

Appearance doesn't matter that much as long as the person is nice and kind. Of course he has to treat me like a princess, not necessarily materialistically. And he should not have a big c***. It hurts..

Oh hito, you really are dismissing one of lifes Greatest pleasures..... It ONLY hurts when they stick it in your ass and you are tense....

Relax hon...... And it never hurts when they shove it in your mouth. Its just like eatting a big, overstuffed Hero sandwich. Small little bites and nibbles at first, and as they shove it in your mouth stretches comfortably to accommodate it.... How do you think a snake can swallow a Dog ? GOD thought of everything, and its MEANT to be ! :ike::ike:

Guest Paragon

I did not read Tripp's Homosexual Matrix, but I did read summaries of it, and don't see that he answered the particular question I raised. I don't plan to read it, either, so forgive if I am mistaken.